Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy gabby - edinburgh tour  (Read 2523 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
31 review(s) for SEXY-GABY (28 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tall and Tattooed

this could easily be neutral, i was torn.  i enjoyed myself, however there were somethings i found annoying... External Link/Members Only
saw gabby for 1 hour, £130 plus £20 for anal.
coms leading up to the booking were great, done all through aw.  on the day i texted her 1 hour before my meeting, as i've not yet been given a post code or anything, didn't want to be late.  got a reply 40min before booking.  i drove furiously and arrived with 10 min to spare.
outside the hotel, no response to room number.  5 min before booking i get a text saying 'in the shower'.  15 min late i get the room number.  finally.
she's got a great body, curvy, great tits, cute face.  all happy.  in the shower, out, and the fun begins.  owo, ro, and condom on, sex in several positions, good noises, however body language and some of the chat felt robotic.  felt well rehearsed...  not much of a connection aside from her being smoking hot, naked and willing to take anal...
round one sorted. she encourages me to shower...i do.  a bit of chat and round 2.  half way through she says my time is up.  i said i hadn't had a shot at her butt yet..  'ok, you have one min'
condom on, lube on, we go in for it.  and she's begging for cum 2 strokes in.  i get the impression she wants me out.  a few min of this vibe, i pretend to cum, she cleans me up with a wipe, she's got a robe on, and more or less waiting for me to leave.  playful kiss, off i go. 
it was fun, i liked it.  she's hot and good sex. but felt robotic, rehearsed. 
i would go back for 30 min just for those tits.  they are fantastic.

Offline DickDiver

Offline Clattypats

this could easily be neutral, i was torn.  i enjoyed myself, however there were somethings i found annoying... External Link/Members Only
saw gabby for 1 hour, £130 plus £20 for anal.
coms leading up to the booking were great, done all through aw.  on the day i texted her 1 hour before my meeting, as i've not yet been given a post code or anything, didn't want to be late.  got a reply 40min before booking.  i drove furiously and arrived with 10 min to spare.
outside the hotel, no response to room number.  5 min before booking i get a text saying 'in the shower'.  15 min late i get the room number.  finally.
she's got a great body, curvy, great tits, cute face.  all happy.  in the shower, out, and the fun begins.  owo, ro, and condom on, sex in several positions, good noises, however body language and some of the chat felt robotic.  felt well rehearsed...  not much of a connection aside from her being smoking hot, naked and willing to take anal...
round one sorted. she encourages me to shower...i do.  a bit of chat and round 2.  half way through she says my time is up.  i said i hadn't had a shot at her butt yet..  'ok, you have one min'
condom on, lube on, we go in for it.  and she's begging for cum 2 strokes in.  i get the impression she wants me out.  a few min of this vibe, i pretend to cum, she cleans me up with a wipe, she's got a robe on, and more or less waiting for me to leave.  playful kiss, off i go. 
it was fun, i liked it.  she's hot and good sex. but felt robotic, rehearsed. 
i would go back for 30 min just for those tits.  they are fantastic.
I can't make head nor tail of this review  :wacko: ...So she asked you to shower between round 1 and round 2 even though you showered at the start...

She's hot, and the sex was good....But it was robotic...and so was the chat and body language...

You felt she wanted you out so you pretended to Cum...What did she clean with the wipes then?

It was your money and punt, but reading between the (confusing) lines, doesn't sound like a POS to me... :unknown:

Offline Jock D

It was your money and punt, but reading between the (confusing) lines, doesn't sound like a POS to me... :unknown:

Ratings are very subjective...I think it's a good informative review...tells me all I need to know. ;)

vw

Ratings are very subjective...I think it's a good informative review...tells me all I need to know. ;)

Ágree, fake punter orgasms is intriguing though.

Offline unus669

OP, your review is difficult to understand, apart from you weren’t totally happy with the service. Why do you think, your experience is a positive one :unknown:

Offline SamLP

£20 for a minute to fuck her arse.. and you fake an orgasm because she was asking you to cum two strokes in.

Poor comms, late start, robotic service, clock watcher..

All of the above equals a positive rating?

Offline FBman78

Sounds like he rated her based on her tits!  BTW how do you fake an orgasm????

Offline unus669

Sounds like he rated her based on her tits!  BTW how do you fake an orgasm????

I guess, you can claim a dry orgasm, unfortunately OP states, she cleaned him up, after his fake orgasm :lol:

Hollywood for OP, methinks  :D

Offline chipsandegg

I was going to book Gabby in Edinburgh, glad i did not. What a little fatty. awful picture. yuk.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Fulcrum

I almost booked her - nice boobs. Does come across as entertaining & with a sense of humour.
Agree she is good at marketing. Her SW location still shows as Glasgow. Is she in Edinburgh?

Offline chipsandegg

Last week when i was going to make a booking she was. But yep i agree, good marketing and pictures, but not for me. Short and dumpy springs to mind.
If i wanted that i would have stayed with the ex! it amazes me why she doesnt go to the gym are at least exercise.? her buddy skylar seems fat too. Am not shaming them, but if you sell sex at least try and look like you exercise, and take care of your belly.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Last week when i was going to make a booking she was. But yep i agree, good marketing and pictures, but not for me. Short and dumpy springs to mind.
If i wanted that i would have stayed with the ex! it amazes me why she doesnt go to the gym are at least exercise.? her buddy skylar seems fat too. Am not shaming them, but if you sell sex at least try and look like you exercise, and take care of your belly.

She is anything but short and dumpy??? Since none of her pics show such a shape and no reviews have ever mentioned anything like that (in fact most mention how much smaller/slimmer she is in real life)  makes me wonder if you have some axe to grind?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:39:38 pm by Scottish_Kara »

Offline Easygoingdude

She is anything but short and dumpy??? Since none of her pics show such a shape and no reviews have ever mentioned anything like that (in fact most mention how much smaller/slimmer she is in real life)  makes me wonder if you have some axe to grind?

Sounds like to me as well.......

Offline Fulcrum

Do you? Just being the devil's advocate! As you can see I know how to use apostrophes! 

Offline unus669

That’s quite an interesting opinion, that no one else has held. Have you been to specsavers recently  :lol:

Offline daviebond

Take it you havent seen her in the flesh then ;) She is anything but short and dumpy. Her pics are accurate.

Offline Clattypats

Take it you havent seen her in the flesh then ;) She is anything but short and dumpy. Her pics are accurate.
If you read all of his posts, he just waffles a load of shite anyway... :crazy:

Offline daviebond

Good point

Offline unus669

Well spotted, his posts sound juvenile  :bomb: