Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera what an evening  (Read 3885 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Ilikesex

Very well reviewed already. The only question for me was can she beat the best action so far?

Booking: 1 hour outcall as advertised on UKE.

Communication:
Inital comms via UKE, like its been said already, intial comms can be a bit slow. So you have to bit patient as she manages it herself. Once agreed over text really professional, on time and great comms on the day.

Venue: I had hotel booked as outcall is preferred , usual keycard for the lift. Busy hotel with lots of people coming and going so no issues there.

Meet: The moment I saw her I knew its going to be a good. No hanging about, straight into a DFK. Quick shower and she was ready.   I was overdressed she took no time to tell me :lol:. Back into a dfk, follow by a BJ leading to DT , I just could not hold it for very long. She quickly cleaned up and strarted again.

I really thought thats it not going to happen again. But she carried on and on with a eventually after was seemed like ages got me ready again. This was followed by some intense action with her on top for a while.

Followed DT and edging again. I ended up having one the most intense ending ever. I was shaking and similling at the same time.

This was followed by a great massage as well.

One top night, one to remember.

Summary:

Pros:
I know looks are subject, beatiful lady.
Really bubbly person
Top service
She did not even ask for the money, I had to remind her

Cons:
None really.

Will I see her again? Hell yeah.

External Link/Members Only

Stortford

Had to remind her for the money :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

Thanks Bhudda,

Been on my HL a while now.
Please could you summarise services and amount paid.
Was it OWO, sex in what positions, facial or CIM finish.

Thankyou
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:20:36 am by Moby Dick »

Offline anyfucker

Profile gone from AW
Ameera's profile on AW has been long gone but good to see it here for reference to reviews.

Offline bhudda

Thanks Bhudda,

Been on my HL a while now.
Please could you summarise services and amount paid.
Was it OWO, sex in what positions, facial or CIM finish.

Thankyou

Im not the op.

When i did see her she was ok with owo and cim though ... cant say about facial cos not my thing.

I dont know what her current prices are either im afraid.

Offline Moby Dick

Sorry my mistake.
Maybe the OP, Ilikesex, will come back to us.
Im not the op.

When i did see her she was ok with owo and cim though ... cant say about facial cos not my thing.

I dont know what her current prices are either im afraid.

Offline loopy

Someone mentioned ,or I may have misread,has she has boob job?

Offline thunderdog

hi

how to get in touch with her pls?
cheers

Offline SamLP

Location?
Cost?
The OP states it's an outcall, so location isn't relevant in this case.

She has her rates, both incall and outcall on her UKE profile. She offers facials according to it too:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ilikesex

Cost was 180 for the hour hotel outcall to mine. Facially very good looking , that only subjective.  No boob job all natural. Only on UKE I can't see an AW profile either.   All was included except Anal not my thing anyway.

Offline Nevillec

Reminder she is only on uke not aw....saw her 3 years ago.....great personality and was into rimming....think back then the only thing she did not do was a level.

Online boardyhell

Reminder she is only on uke not aw....saw her 3 years ago.....great personality and was into rimming....think back then the only thing she did not do was a level.
she is now ,sampled it for thirty :rolleyes: