Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovelyanna69 - Stapleford, Notts  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Gethin_Thomas

In the interests of full disclosure, Anna is a regular of mine (or vice versa). She has about half a review on here from her old AW account which she can no longer access. She is however on vivastreet and Twitter. She hasn't asked me to write this.

External Link/Members Only
@TheLovelyAnna69

The description on vivastreet is accurate, the pics on both are too. Plenty on the latter to help make up your mind. When time allows I usually go for half hour (£70) or a 15min quickie (£50).

She works in a flat in Stapleford, plenty of free parking outside. Discrete entrance, and is smart, clean and tidy. She'll normally keep you waiting for a few minutes but then who doesn't.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me she is pretty facially. Size 16 with large breasts. She also has a nice personality, I guess 'normal' in the complimentary sense. Down to earth. She's normally just out of the bath so is clean and smells good.

Apart from her looks, her services are really what keep me coming back. After some friendly chat, hand over the paperwork, which is just put to one side (no disappearing act). Off with most of the clothes and onto the bed. Anna advertises a GFE which is delivered in the form of some great DFK from the start. During this the remaining clothes are discarded. Onto sucking nipples, which she loves, which you'll hear. Some more kissing while she strokes me to hardness after which in the nicest voice she'll ask if you want her to go down on you. I'm a bit 'meh' about bjs, they are nice but usually not worth the hype. Anna however has me squirming. I cannot work out the subtleties of her (OWO) technique but the bj is worth the trip alone (hence the 15min quickie). I can't emphasise enough how good the oral is. If I want to go on I have to stop her so I don't blow too soon. I love to go down on a woman, and Anna is clean and tastes fresh. Again, very responsive especially if you make her cum. After that it's onto (safe) sex. After the kissing and oral I'm usually way too turned on to last long. A bit of missionary with kissing and I'm filling the bag. So I cannot give an honest appraisal of her skills in this sense, other than it satisfies me. Afterwards it's a leisurely clean-up, no rush and some more chat. Then a last kiss and I'm on my way a happy man.

Would I go back? Well I do frequently. I'm obviously a fan but hope this is objective and helpful.

Offline Loves Lingam

Says on the advert that she requires ID for booking.

Is she going to do a CRB check?

Can't see her getting many new bookings.

Offline kingkong69

Size 16 is tad to big but for that £70 half hour You can get good looking young girl and gfe.So i give it a miss.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

It's for her own safety which I can understand. Can also understand it might put off a few.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Not really much point going to the length of a punting phone to then send her a copy of my driving license and a utility bill less than 3 months old  :lol: :D :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not really much point going to the length of a punting phone to then send her a copy of my driving license and a utility bill less than 3 months old  :lol: :D :wacko:

Nowadays Mobile phone bills are not accepted as proof of ID.

Offline Sleepyhallow1

Saw her a long time ago when she was on AW
Was a nice girl etc but not sure I'd go through the hassle of ID etc