Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: yahoobabe (Glossop)  (Read 2813 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Golovkin

Booking made by phone quick chat and meeting arranged at short notice. Given address easy to find the place park up and ring to get her flat number she delays by 10 mins bit of a pain as I don’t like waiting. After 10 mins given instructions to get to her flat, Steph let me in no surprise looks wise as I’d seen her old Lukey vid before she’s aged but the video was years ago so it’s to be expected. £70 handed over for the 30 mins request a shower the bathroom was clean with a fresh towels. Quick shower and into the bedroom some French kissing I finger her and she starts to suck my cock. Condom on and she rides me cowgirl move into missionary and then doggy. I then give her a facial to finish another quick shower and little chat then I’m on my way.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Lijunwei

Any links to the video as I’ve been wanting to see her myself

Online Bustydusty

Any links to the video as I’ve been wanting to see her myself

Imo she looks way better on the video than in person

Offline onelasttime

Imo she looks way better on the video than in person

Blimey, I would go again, based on that video. Defo better in the video than in real life!

Offline frankc

Offline davey.edwards1969

Saw Steph quite a few times many years ago when she was at the Georgian in Oldham and saw her as an indie about 2 years ago
IMHO she had aged a bit but still gave me a good friendly service and was still well up for having her arse pounded   :wacko:
I've been meaning to pay a return visit so will let you know when I have been back

Offline rocket88

I saw this SP a few years ago when she was working in a house on an estate on the edge of Glossop. I remember that she did provide all the services she claimed to do but I found her a bit distant and mechanical in her delivery.

Offline Deepstroker

Well as we all do, she has aged a little. I saw her some years ago when she was in a house up near Melandra Castle on the Gamesley estate in Glossop. She was quite petite, pleasant and friendly and certainly seemed to enjoy her work. I think she positively enjoys anal as after fucking her in mish, she presented herself dogie style and lubed up and positively encouraged me to fuck her anally which she received enthusiastically. It must be going on for 8 years ago now though. Not sure how old the Luky vid is..

Offline davey.edwards1969

Looking at that video it is obvious that Stephanie arse had been well used and that was way back then
God only knows what it is like all these years later
She's a nice girl and I really hope she isn't suffering too much as a consequence of loving anal so much