Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia Whitmore Reams Wolverhampton  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Petesplace

External Link/Members Only

Feeling a bit horny this morning I had a quick look on viva street and spotted this one.
Text sent off fair fast reply saying she was available and giving me the road then text me the house number when I got there.

I’m expecting to be disappointed but when the magic door opens the lass in the pic is standing there.

A short lass, not a stunner but quite cute.
I was asked how long I wanted. I opted for 15 min at £30 as I had things to do.

When she stripped there was a bit more round the midriff than I’d normally go for but, fuck, what an amazing pair of tits. All I wanted was some OW while I had a play with those funbags and she was more than happy to suck away while I had a fondle.

I was also surprised not to get shuffled out the door as soon as I’d cum. She tried to make small talk while keeping a cute little smile on her face.

Would I go back? I’m not sure, as I say slightly larger than I’d like but I wouldn’t mind seeing those tits bounce around as I’m fucking her so maybe
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:40:48 pm by Petesplace »

Offline Jasonk71

boobloverhenry

Looks pretty and cracking knockers !

Offline girthyrod

Is this a legit review?

Thinking of popping by tomorrow if so. She has a superb rack.

Offline RedditchJay

:angelgirl:text her twice today ref getting a booking for tonight and no reply

Electronica

She's Romanian so it'll probably be crap! Wouldn't touch a Gypo with a barge pole.

Offline Petesplace

As I said I just wanted a bj and play with those tits. I’d be interested to hear what she’s like in a longer booking if anyone has been?

Offline girthyrod

Im thinking about it today, but her ad looks ropey as Ive seen various other Vivastreet ads all look similar and work out of the same postcode.

Offline Petesplace

Near to the avion center I don’t think I can be more specific than that on the forum. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe if you P.M. me I can tell you the road