Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious lacey 2018 - Lincoln  (Read 817 times)

7 review(s) for Luscious lacey 2018 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline favwasteoftime

Really tricky to find opportunities to punt at the moment but everything came together really well with Lacey.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-ample
Opportunities are rare but when needs must anything is possible, so found I had time between deliveries in Lincoln. When driving a larger vehicle a bit of pre-planning is involved, ie where can I safely park the b*****d without: i. getting load nicked, ii. getting parking tickets, iii. forgetting to set tacho to rest. This could turn into a completely new thread about punting whilst trucking!
Had noticed positive reviews of Lacey (thanks gents) and after a booking request the evening before got a very quick positive reply back. Game on!

In the maze of council type housing that is Ermine. Lacey has a flat, easy to find and she gives good instructions. Plenty of parking in streets around and also in parking area in front. Small flat, clean and tidy, though she has only recently moved in and is planning on re-decorating - it definitely needs it. Hoped there would be a shower but not working so had to suffice with a basin wash up.

The girl
Dressed in the red two set thingy you can see in her gallery, Lacey is slim and lithe with a small, firm, spankable bum. Small boobs but very responsive. Great legs and no fat anywhere. Facially, reasonably attractive in a bit of chavy way. For me body: 8.5/10, face: 6.5/10. I was certainly not disappointed in the lady who greeted me.

Expenditure
1 hour for £140.00

Into the action
Greeted at the door with a tentative kiss that became a full on snog and me realising just what a perfect little arse this girl has got as my hands wandered down her lower back. Instant hard on.

Financial transaction completed, no receipt unfortunately to claim expenses. Asked to have a shower as I always do and this is where there was a disappointment - no shower, only a basin so had a good old wash front and back.
Into the bedroom and joined Lacey on the bed. Plenty of kissing, she likes to kiss, not DFK but enthusiastic. Enthusiastic would be a good description of the whole event.

Enthusiastic blow job, owo - loved it. Eye contact, good depth and varied technique. Went onto RO before the inevitable happened.
Kissed down her body, removed her bra revealing those cute little boobs - she was rather embarrassed with her size, surprisingly, until I appreciatively pounced on them. Nipples became bullets, embarrassment became ooohhh!

Worked my way down to a recently shaved, cute, little pussy. Clean tasting and very responsive to tongue and fingers.
She wanted to get my cock back in her mouth so I duly obliged and I couldn’t last long. Warned her of the inevitable, no withdrawal and took my lot in her mouth.

Time for a breather or lack of it! Lacey is not one for discussing the woes of the world, pets, colour of toe nails or whatever else WGs usually converse about to use up your time. We had a short friendly chat then “wanna go again!” – “why, yes please ma’am” could be my only reply.

Quite a bit of wanking and vigorous blow job eventually got me back up again, maybe the breather was a little too short! Then rubber on and she got on top with some enthusiastic cowgirl, bouncing on top at a fair rate of knots. Onto doggy, her on the bed and me standing. Again enthusiastic, with her pushing back onto me. She seems to love this position, hard and deep, wanting more. I was really going for it and getting a right old sweat on, Lacey pushing back all the time and her cumming twice.

Lacey then whipped the rubber off, got on the floor with her face and mouth appropriately positioned and wanked me off.

Enjoyable waste of time?
“Enthusiasm” and “eagerness to please” are two qualities I look for in WGs and Lacey delivers both of these by the bucket.
Two caveats: i. flat needs some attention though was clean and tidy and ii. lack of shower.

A very enjoyable waste of time though at £140/hour I would have liked a better venue, hence the mark down in score.

Waste of time score: 7.5/10 (10 being the most enjoyable waste of time).

Would I go back - yes, I think so unless I can find somewhere better to park the truck!

Offline mrfishyfoo

That MrFWoT was a good read.  :drinks: :drinks:

I was with you all the way as I wasted 5 mins of my life. Think I could be tempted into some wasting time with her.  :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

Offline favwasteoftime

Many thanks Mr F.
I reckon vfm is my concern with Lacey. £100 to £120 tops would be more realistic for her or a shorter booking.
Then again service is good and no time wasting.

Broken down mathematically Lacey is on £2.33/min.

I reckon I used 5 mins wash and 5 mins half time break. The meet lasted the full hour for sure. This results in 50 mins actual fucking time (AFT).
Therefore her AFT rate = £2.80/min

If one used a cheaper SP, say at £120 per hour or £2.00/min. 10 mins used for shower plus stash the cash and 10 mins for recovery which is quite realistic and often optimistic this gives 40 mins AFT.
This time the AFT rate = £3.00/min

Now different folk like different strokes and it’s often nice to a have a leisurely time with a girl you click with, which cannot be reflected as above.

:hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Many thanks Mr F.
I reckon vfm is my concern with Lacey. £100 to £120 tops would be more realistic for her or a shorter booking.
Then again service is good and no time wasting.

Broken down mathematically Lacey is on £2.33/min.

I reckon I used 5 mins wash and 5 mins half time break. The meet lasted the full hour for sure. This results in 50 mins actual fucking time (AFT).
Therefore her AFT rate = £2.80/min

If one used a cheaper SP, say at £120 per hour or £2.00/min. 10 mins used for shower plus stash the cash and 10 mins for recovery which is quite realistic and often optimistic this gives 40 mins AFT.
This time the AFT rate = £3.00/min

Now different folk like different strokes and it’s often nice to a have a leisurely time with a girl you click with, which cannot be reflected as above.

:hi:

That or work your way through their full likes list.  :cool: :cool: