Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo_English - saw her in Chester  (Read 1814 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Haruki

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to punt someone new and fancied a young beautiful body.  I noticed that Cleo_English was touring Chester and based on AW pics she seemed to fit the bill. I was slightly nervous at her not being reviewed on here so booked just half an hour at £70 rather than the usual full hour I favour.

Comms were good, I text her the night before to book, all was arranged quickly, she just asked for a confirmation text the next day which she replied to with the postcode. The venue was the Chester Holiday Inn (formerly the Posthouse) on the A483/A55 junction outside the City.  It's the first time I've been there, very average hotel but good for a punt as I didn't have to walk directly past reception to get to her room.
So all good so far but this is where it really got interesting.  She opened the door and OMG, Looks wise she is 11 out of 10. Comfortably the best looking WG Ive seen.  She was dressed in sexy underwear and her body is out of this world, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Facially no complaints either, very pretty girl.  AW age about right, I'd put her at young 20's.  She has some tatts on her arm/shoulder and her back which doesn't bother me but might do others. 

I undressed after sorting paperwork and she took off her bra....they have to be fake I thought as her tits stayed put.  But closer inspection later in the punt makes me think they are real, if so they are the best real tits I've ever seen, WG or real life!

She starts with a back massage and a little chat then turns me over, hood on and begins Oral with.  This was the only negative as a) it was covered and b) not the best bj.  Cleo climbed on top and started riding me, I couldn't resist grabbing her tits, firm but with just enough squeeze to convince me she didn't buy them.  Time for a switch up and I flipped her onto her back for some missionary, slow at first, then I lift both her legs onto my shoulders and go a lot harder.  Final mix up with us both standing and me taking her from behind, her bent over.  Grabbing that fantastic arse turned me on so much and I eventually filled the bag.

Bit of chat as I dressed revealed she tours (she was off to Sheffield next) but her main base is Manchester. Very confident girl but then I would be if I was THAT good looking!!!

I'd say her style is somewhere between GFE and PSE.  Not cuddly and no DFK so not a GFE but covered oral means not a PSE.  Personally I think with her looks, body and confidence she would be a superb PSE

All in all I left a satisfied man, a well spent 70 notes fucking a young fit body on an enthusiastic girl.

Offline Haruki

Hmm ok it seems she is well reviewed on here.....no idea why I couldn't find those before the punt!!!

Offline Spanishpunter

Thanks for the review OP,

The review under yours which is very recent she gave OWO.

Sent a quick email to discuss a meet.
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Haruki

Thanks for the review OP,

The review under yours which is very recent she gave OWO.

Sent a quick email to discuss a meet.

She didn't give it to me!!!  To be fair I didn't ask though which I should have

Offline Access

Shit pictures and a shitty attitude according to almost half her reviews... I’ll give it a miss

Offline rock5tar

tits are defo fake. but a bloody good job.

she gives the best oral ever usually . I always ask for covered anyway.

Offline NigelF

She didn't give it to me!!!  To be fair I didn't ask though which I should have

No, she should have offered! When I last saw her OWO was definitely still on offer but it was £10 extra.

tits are defo fake. but a bloody good job.

+1

They're definitely fake. However, I disagree that they're a great job, IMO they look quite obviously like "bolt ons" however they look better than most (particularly "old school" ones) but they're still definitely not the most natural looking type of implants. They also have more softness to them than most but again, there's softer implants out there too and I've felt them on numerous WGs but unfortunately the majority do have worse boob jobs.