Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keelee22  (Read 5070 times)

Blitzed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw keelee earlier this year, arranged the time and asked her to wear  specific  clothing ( sexy tight dress) was told F/K was available . On arrival was me at door by Keelee wearing jeans and tee shirt , no at all sexy. I mentioned my request and she went and slipped on a dress . Started with a massage of sorts then turned me over for some oral. Tbh that was very nice. Reverse oral very wet and made her cum . Then to sex ,tried to kiss but was told it's not on offer , shot my load and left.
She seemed a nice girl but she does think she is doing you a favour by seeing you in the first place.
Arranged to see her again but my work got in the way. I let her know that I would have to cancel and I received a very curt text telling me I was a complete time waster and blocked me !!
You pays ya money and takes ya choice. Would I see again ? NO !!!!
I've seen far better before and since .

keelee22

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw keelee earlier this year, arranged the time and asked her to wear  specific  clothing ( sexy tight dress) was told F/K was available . On arrival was me at door by Keelee wearing jeans and tee shirt , no at all sexy. I mentioned my request and she went and slipped on a dress . Started with a massage of sorts then turned me over for some oral. Tbh that was very nice. Reverse oral very wet and made her cum . Then to sex ,tried to kiss but was told it's not on offer , shot my load and left.
She seemed a nice girl but she does think she is doing you a favour by seeing you in the first place.
Arranged to see her again but my work got in the way. I let her know that I would have to cancel and I received a very curt text telling me I was a complete time waster and blocked me !!
You pays ya money and takes ya choice. Would I see again ? NO !!!!
I've seen far better before and since .

This man is an absolute bitter liar. I didn't answer the door in jeans and a tee shirt at all!, my profile states very clear "french kissing(at my discretion)" his breath smelt the last time/the 3rd visit i saw him.. which put me off but i was very polite and didn't mention it to him and just refused to see him again(which is when he turned bitter), i blocked him on Adultwork because he kept harassing me to see me again (ALL THREE VISITS HE HAS LEFT FEEDBACK FOR ON MY ADULTWORK PROFILE... WHICH IS ALL POSITIVE MAY I ADD).. he kept creating multiple profiles messaging me so i blocked those too, he also left chocolates and flowers on my doorstep! he text me multiple times last year and also today asking if i will see him.

He is simply bitter because i will not see him again.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:20:06 pm by keelee22 »

Offline Daffodil

Hmmm now I'm not one to give the prossie the benefit, but she clearly has lots of positive feedback from this punter on her AW feedback.

AW feedback isn't always genuine though, with punters too afraid of reprisals.

Roland D Hay

Hmmm now I'm not one to give the prossie the benefit, but she clearly has lots of positive feedback from this punter on her AW feedback.

AW feedback isn't always genuine though, with punters too afraid of reprisals.

Yes, I've commented on another thread about this and like you Daff it's the first and only occasion I can think of where I'm inclined to give the girl the benefit of the doubt. Read his other comments on the neutral review that's been left. He had this appointment months ago and despite already posting a number of reviews has now decided to leave this girl a negative. The girl was so bad he saw her three times before he realised just how bad she was? As the old saying goes, once a mistake, twice a cunt.  :hi:

Roland D Hay

Here's some of the feedback left by Blitz on this girls feedback...

'This gorgeous lady is the very best out there. Always willing and very eager to please . I can't get enough of her she is infectious .'

It would appear that sadly for him, she could and had gotten enough of him  :hi:

Timo

Got to agree with what you've both said. He's left her positive fb and a review on aw and then a negative review on here?

Roland D Hay

Got to agree with what you've both said. He's left her positive fb and a review on aw and then a negative review on here?

Actually five separate lots of positive feedback and one field report here...

External Link/Members Only

Timo

However, in the interests of punters having the correct information about the services she provides needs to be clarified. So it  would be interesting to know if she does provide dfk? As on the other thread two punters, not including Blitzed, have said they would not punt with her again.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 05:44:56 pm by Timo »

OldAdmin

I don't usually allow prostitutes to come on here making allegations (stalking, unclean, etc.) against a punter or discredited the authenticity of a review, however he wanted her to signup and respond to the comments, so he got what he wanted.

Roland D Hay

However, in the interests of punters having the correct information about the services she provides needs to be clarified. So it  would be interesting to know if she does provide dfk? As on the other thread two punters, not including Blitzed, have said they would not punt with her again.

It's clear to me Timo that she ain't all that but it is also clear to me that the review left by blitzed is fake.

Roland D Hay

I don't usually allow prostitutes to come on here making allegations (stalking, unclean, etc.) against a punter or discredited the authenticity of a review, however he wanted her to signup and respond to the comments, so he got what he wanted.

I rather suspect that he didn't  :hi:

Timo

It's clear to me Timo that she ain't all that but it is also clear to me that the review left by blitzed is fake.

100% agree the review on here by him should be read with a large pinch of salt, if read at all.

I have zero tolerance for "punters" who tip off prossies and become their white knights. So as Admin says, he's got what he deserves.

The President

Her posts have been succinct too and not bitchy which leads me to believe her side is perhaps more honest than this fr

Adam - any way of making note as 'fake' as you have from WGs to show that this is perhaps an unfair fr?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:04:38 pm by The President »

Roland D Hay

All his FR's including two that were hidden from her profile. In his first one he comments that she wouldn't kiss but said that it was 'maybe because I'm old'... This was in December 2012 and numerous positive reports later he is now complaining about the fact that she won't FK.
Fuck me, read his reviews, he comes across like a stalker.

Timo

I was just about to put them up, but you beat me to it! Two are for the same meeting on 08/10/2012.

brummierob

I think we are caught in the middle of a domestic between these two...six if one half a dozen of another i think

The President

I think we are caught in the middle of a domestic between these two...six if one half a dozen of another i think

agreed but to ensure we are for the punter but fair the credence of this report is under question dont you think?

Blitzed

That's life! This has all got out of hand ! I will make no further comment except to say IM NO FUCKING STALKER

Whitebeer

This man is an absolute bitter liar. I didn't answer the door in jeans and a tee shirt at all!, my profile states very clear "french kissing(at my discretion)" his breath smelt the last time/the 3rd visit i saw him.. which put me off but i was very polite and didn't mention it to him and just refused to see him again(which is when he turned bitter), i blocked him on Adultwork because he kept harassing me to see me again (ALL THREE VISITS HE HAS LEFT FEEDBACK FOR ON MY ADULTWORK PROFILE... WHICH IS ALL POSITIVE MAY I ADD).. he kept creating multiple profiles messaging me so i blocked those too, he also left chocolates and flowers on my doorstep! he text me multiple times last year and also today asking if i will see him.

He is simply bitter because i will not see him again.

If you don't like smelly breath then why advertise kissing? Wtf do you expect when a customer turns up? To second guess your particular choice of smell in his mouth?
The guy turned up paying you the full money did you offer a refund for not fulfilling your end of the contract?
If you didn't want to see him then why didn't you give the reasons?

In my humble opinion, I would say that you fucking led him on. If he was good enough to see and extract money from, three times, then you should have the decency of saying why you don't want to see him.
If the guy leaves flowers (what a loser!) and choccies for you then you should have the decency to explain why. Yet you leave it for here to state his bad breath?
I personally don't think this is a defence but you showing what a selfish, arrogant and parasitic of a prossie you are that holds no regard for a person who provided you with your means to existence for three periods of time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:22:05 am by Whitebeer »

Blitzed

In truth I may have gone a little over the top !! One my first visit I DID take a cheap bunch of tesco flowers in the hope of winning her over so to speak, because in fairness she appeared to be a VERY good looking woman ,  I saw her twice and had a reasonable experience but not a great one , on each occasion when I mentioned kissing she said she likes to get to know the person first !! Regarding the feedback :- she said if I leave good feedback my next visit would be a better one !!!!
I called her to book another punt and arranged a time ( early morning) but because I work in the service industry I was called out to work, this happened again the next time I booked her , but on the third time I booked I arrived and was told to park up and wait for her to get ready , this I did and I waited for 45 mins , then called her to be told " fuck off you wrinkled up old cunt you fucked me about so now it's my turn to fuck you about " I tried to reason with her and even offered £20 extra for her inconvenience but once again was told to "fuck off" and that she knew people who would "fuck me up big time"
So yes I am very bitter towards her !!!!!
I've been punting for a long time and only had 2 bad experiences ! I provide a good service to my customers  because if I did not I would simply go out of business !! Prossies offer us punters a service ,if they can't or they simply don't want to supply the service they advertise then they do not deserve to get any punters ,a lot of them have a total disregard for the punter and just lie there like a blow up doll !!!!
In fairness to Keelee she is a very good looking girl ( not beautiful ) and if she gave what she advertises she could be one of the top West Midlands prossies, I've seen a lot better but I've also seen a lot worse , but I've never been messed about as much as she has messed me about. I just want to pay my money and have a good GFE and leave without any complications.
My feedback on AW says it all .
Not going to waste anymore time explaining ,but thanks for taking the time to read this, weather you agree or not is entirely up to you , after all we do live in a democracy ,
Happy punting guys  :D I'm looking for my Monday morning punt now

keelee22

If you don't like smelly breath then why advertise kissing? Wtf do you expect when a customer turns up? To second guess your particular choice of smell in his mouth?
The guy turned up paying you the full money did you offer a refund for not fulfilling your end of the contract?
If you didn't want to see him then why didn't you give the reasons?

In my humble opinion, I would say that you fucking led him on. If he was good enough to see and extract money from, three times, then you should have the decency of saying why you don't want to see him.
If the guy leaves flowers (what a loser!) and choccies for you then you should have the decency to explain why. Yet you leave it for here to state his bad breath?
I personally don't think this is a defence but you showing what a selfish, arrogant and parasitic of a prossie you are that holds no regard for a person who provided you with your means to existence for three periods of time.

My profile states French kissing(discretion), his breath was not the only reason why I stopped seeing him.. he also became very nasty towards me and started doing numerous weird things. If he had stated to me at the time that he was not happy with my service and asked for a refund I would of happily gave him one... but he didn't. I have nothing more to say on the matter as he is a complete liar so I'd rather leave him to it. Enjoy your day guys x
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:45:01 am by keelee22 »

Roland D Hay

In truth I may have gone a little over the top !! One my first visit I DID take a cheap bunch of tesco flowers in the hope of winning her over so to speak, because in fairness she appeared to be a VERY good looking woman ,  I saw her twice and had a reasonable experience but not a great one , on each occasion when I mentioned kissing she said she likes to get to know the person first !! Regarding the feedback :- she said if I leave good feedback my next visit would be a better one !!!!
I called her to book another punt and arranged a time ( early morning) but because I work in the service industry I was called out to work, this happened again the next time I booked her , but on the third time I booked I arrived and was told to park up and wait for her to get ready , this I did and I waited for 45 mins , then called her to be told " fuck off you wrinkled up old cunt you fucked me about so now it's my turn to fuck you about " I tried to reason with her and even offered £20 extra for her inconvenience but once again was told to "fuck off" and that she knew people who would "fuck me up big time"
I've been punting for a long time and only had 2 bad experiences ! I provide a good service to my customers  because if I did not I would simply go out of business !! Prossies offer us punters a service ,if they can't or they simply don't want to supply the service they advertise then they do not deserve to get any punters ,a lot of them have a total disregard for the punter and just lie there like a blow up doll !!!!
In fairness to Keelee she is a very good looking girl ( not beautiful ) and if she gave what she advertises she could be one of the top West Midlands prossies, I've seen a lot better but I've also seen a lot worse , but I've never been messed about as much as she has messed me about. I just want to pay my money and have a good GFE and leave without any complications.
Not going to waste anymore time explaining ,but thanks for taking the time to read this, weather you agree or not is entirely up to you , after all we do live in a democracy ,

Fair enough Blitzed, at least you came back to explain. It was clear to me from your posts that you had a hidden agenda and you've confirmed that in fact yes, you were way too fluffy with this girl and I suspect that that's the way you are generally having read some of your posts and reviews. Hard for someone like me to understand because I am completely dispassionate about the girls I punt with, it's a business arrangement and I'm level headed enough to know that most of the girls I punt with would not be interested in me outside of that business arrangement but neither would I ever be interested in them. Writing all the positives and then coming on here to write a negative months later is just weird and personally I also think taking girls flowers is weird; you are trying to blur the boundaries on a business arrangement... You don't need to 'win her over' with flowers, it's the cash that wins her over enough to have sex with you. It sounds to me that despite getting a poor service you still gave positive feedback, was that another attempt to win her over? She sounds like a hard nosed bitch and I don't think either of you come out of this particularly well but this site is for the benefit of punters and if you can't leave honest objective reviews on WG's then your reviews are no use to anyone and they give girls the opportunity to come back and rubbish your comments. Of course you've already learnt that the hard way. Wise up, prossies are only interested in your cash, no matter how many gifts you take or fluffy reviews you write that will never change. I wouldn't advocate anything other that treating genuine WG's respectfully but you've obviously got 'nice guy' syndrome and that's a mistake. If you use this site to read reviews that help reduce your punting risk rate then respect the fact that so does everyone else.  :hi:

The President

Why neglect to say all of that first time around?

Never leave feedback artificially in hope of getting better service - it never works

If you did fik her about and her response was to do that to you its uncalled for but I suppose you could begin to understand why if its been done many times .... Move on both of you .... Tit for tat imo

Roland D Hay

I'm not for sharing PM's but on this occasion I will make an exception. After writing the above I immediately received a PM from Blitzed and here it is...

You come across as a sanctimonious twat who would in your own words " blow smoke up her arse" just to win her over and create a good impression , not me mate. I say it as it is ,I punt 2 or 3 times a week and expect and demand a good service. If a prossie pisses me off I will let the world know

So a more balanced reasonable approach posted and this in my inbox; this illustrates again the whole problem with Blitzed... He comes across as a little Schizo.

'If a prossie pisses him off he will let the world know,' maybe, but only after several visits, several glowing reviews and forking out on gifts or flowers.  :hi:

The President

:thumbsup:

I'm not for sharing PM's but on this occasion I will make an exception. After writing the above I immediately received a PM from Blitzed and here it is...

You come across as a sanctimonious twat who would in your own words " blow smoke up her arse" just to win her over and create a good impression , not me mate. I say it as it is ,I punt 2 or 3 times a week and expect and demand a good service. If a prossie pisses me off I will let the world know

So a more balanced reasonable approach posted and this in my inbox; this illustrates again the whole problem with Blitzed... He comes across as a little Schizo.

'If a prossie pisses him off he will let the world know,' maybe, but only after several visits, several glowing reviews and forking out on gifts or flowers.  :hi:

Offline Northerndave666

:thumbsup:  Roland, I think your summation of Blitzed's problem is spot on.

Blitzed

Ok I admit it all got out of hand. But I have learned a valuable lesson from all this . Thanks to Roland for his honest remarks.  In future it will be a case of fuck em and leave them and not try to befriend them. MY MISTAKE !! BLoody fool I was

willbred

Ok I admit it all got out of hand. But I have learned a valuable lesson from all this . Thanks to Roland for his honest remarks.  In future it will be a case of fuck em and leave them and not try to befriend them. MY MISTAKE !! BLoody fool I was

Yeah, right