Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicxxx- Collierswood/Merton  (Read 1363 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Perplexed24

Jessicxxx: Merton/ Collierswood.

External Link/Members Only

First review.
(note: I have seen her more than once now but I will keep this about the first time I saw her which was about 4months ago. Reason for the delay in posting a review is I haven't had much time and that she is very well reviewed and nothing I am adding will really add much and I can merely mirror what has already been said.)

5min drive from South Wimbledon station. Probably about a 10min walk from there. There is a sainsburys close by with parking as well as a few other shopping places. Traffic can be bad in the area depending when you go (but that is London in general isn't it? ) :P

£70- 30min

Jessica- About 5.8 tall , large enhanced breasts(a bit hard but very very nice anyway) , well built but not fat. I'd say facially pretty , but that all depends on taste. I found her clean and well groomed and friendly. My experience mirrors pretty much most of the reviews on her and not much more that I can add to them.

She was more than happy to oblige with what I asked, not that I asked much-all fairly vanilla from my end. Some fake moans which I am not a fan of.

The venue is fit for purpose, the bathroom isn't great, however she was happy to let me shower before and after and supplied clean towels.

Location works well for me, and pretty safe I think.

Any comments or crits on my review- I'll take on board for the next one.

I am hoping to see another one or two well reviewed girls that are not far from Jessica before toftt.(I don't get to do this often and not much of a budget for it- So I would rather spend wisely at least one or two more times before risking disaster lol).