Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TheEnglishAnnabelle - Hotel Outcall  (Read 1374 times)

4 review(s) for AnnabelleHarper (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arbetare

TheEnglishAnnabelle - Hotel Outcall

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

One hour GFE - £140

Had this one on my HL for a while and when her profile reappeared earlier this year, I kept my eye open for an opportunity to see her. When it did it was arranged easily via AW. Comm's were quick, responsive and organised in short order.

It was arranged that Annabelle would contact me when she arrived and I'd go and meet her. She was dressed like many other women that day, so completely discreet. I was pleased to see that she was very attractive, reminding me slightly of a young, blonde Lysette Anthony. Greeted with a peck on the cheek, like you would when meeting a friend and we chatted easily as we headed back to my hotel room.

When back in the room, I offered the money and use of the bathroom for her to freshen up, whilst pouring a drink. A quick shower later and she's walking out, dressed in lingerie, with a cheeky smile on her face and pulls me in for a kiss. Nice start. She is exactly as you see in her AW gallery and perfect for my tastes. Curvey without excess.

We carried on kissing, with her grinding against me, undoing the buttons of my shirt and running her hands over my chest, back and neck. Her hands were soon at my belt and undoing my jeans, circling round and digging her nails into my buttocks. All in, a pretty convincing start and I liked the way she was getting into it.

Soon I was naked and we end up on the bed. It got quite heated with a lot of kissing, touching and rubbing going on, there was certainly no hint of reserve or hesitation in her actions which is a big positive. Off with her bra and her natural boobs are lovely and responsive; I make my way down to give RO, which is a big turn on for me. Again, she was responsive to what I did with her coming - she looks quite pretty with a flush of red across her chest and face. Obviously, this will please those that like this roleplay  :sarcastic:

I kiss back up her body and she rolls me onto my back and goes into some great OWO, with plenty of attention to my balls. Finished CIM and swallowed, not a hint of me when I kissed her after.

A brief pause and round two starts with some deep kissing and touching before sex in mish and doggy, where I finished. Again, she was responsive and engaged during this, giving the impression of enjoying it and "wanting" to be there. A quick chat and a cuddle afterwards, she has a quick shower, a quick kiss and Annabelle is away on the hour, so very much a clock-watcher.

Would I book her again? Yes. A good solid punt with an attractive woman who remains engaged throughout the session.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:37:41 am by Arbetare »