Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastlefucktoy durham area  (Read 1705 times)

Boston-crab

External Link/Members Only

Please be aware this is a scam and after doing some digging the person behind it seems to be the wardrobe filmer/lurker from a little while back.

I messaged them and they requested bank transfer payment for room number (which i obvs declined to do) and i got a whole load of abuse back as i had not used a "punting phone"

They seemed to go away for a little while but the profile now appears to be back so wanted to warn everyone of the little scam this person is playing.

Remember if you can always use a punting phone as this person did find abit out about me and did threaten to blackmail.

Stay safe guys

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Please be aware this is a scam and after doing some digging the person behind it seems to be the wardrobe filmer/lurker from a little while back.

I messaged them and they requested bank transfer payment for room number (which i obvs declined to do) and i got a whole load of abuse back as i had not used a "punting phone"

They seemed to go away for a little while but the profile now appears to be back so wanted to warn everyone of the little scam this person is playing.

Remember if you can always use a punting phone as this person did find abit out about me and did threaten to blackmail.

Stay safe guys

You don't use a punting phone and you try to book barebackers.  To put it politely you're just an idiot.  :crazy:

Boston-crab

At the time she didnt list bareback and i didnt feel the need for a second phone as was knew to doing this. You give me your opinion but your on this site reviewing prostitutes you have seen. Please inbox me so we can meet up so you can call me an idiot to my face then see how big you are behind your keyboard

Offline roboeggman

At the time she didnt list bareback and i didnt feel the need for a second phone as was knew to doing this. You give me your opinion but your on this site reviewing prostitutes you have seen. Please inbox me so we can meet up so you can call me an idiot to my face then see how big you are behind your keyboard

The first sentence was enough, then you had to go and make a dick of yourself.

Offline Longlife

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:27:04 pm by Longlife »

Offline datwabbit

Stay safe guys

Likes aside, I'm not sure it is the wardrobe.

It's not the same girl judging by the photos. However it could be the same guy. It's the same name and county but they worked out of their own place not a hotel.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:28:41 pm by datwabbit »

Offline datwabbit

Once you threaten someone on here, it's a count down to the exit.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:31:34 pm by datwabbit »

Offline Sinz

Piss off wanker  :thumbsdown:

Offline whiskyfan

Bollocks. I spotted that profile not long after it was created and both bareback and unprotected sex were listed. Plus the bank transfer deposit requirement is obvious in the profile text. No idea how you could miss all of that. Classic scam profile that only an idiot would fall for.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:55:22 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I'll rephrase my first reply, you're a fucking idiot.   :wackogirl:

Offline Kev3773

Offline The Outsider

Likes aside, I'm not sure it is the wardrobe.

It's not the same girl judging by the photos. However it could be the same guy. It's the same name and county but they worked out of their own place not a hotel.

This is wardrobe girl, now working as Molly_NCL: External Link/Members Only

Offline Zooms

Isn't she on the list prof yaffle recommends. That doesn't seem right? Or am I missing something?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Isn't she on the list prof yaffle recommends. That doesn't seem right? Or am I missing something?

She is on the list, maybe he doesn't know,   :unknown:  in any case it's up to the individual to check.

Personally I don't ask for or look for recommendations, I find one I would fancy seeing and do my own research and due diligence taking all aspects into account. 

Offline The Outsider

There are a few of Prof's list that I wouldn't necessarily recommend and no doubt others also have their own opinions.  However, it's his list of girls he's seen and girls that others recommend.  It's a fantastic staring point but doesn't mean you don't still have some research to do.  That could be in terms of likes, prices, reviews or the risks you're prepared to take.   

Although with the girl in question, I'd have her on my blacklist. 

Offline Zooms

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I booked Molly a couple of months ago.

I was aware of the wardrobe rumours but the pics of her bum were just too tempting so I booked her.

She's a nice, friendly, intelligent girl with a good looking face and great body. Good bedroom skills, the lack of DFK being the only negative.

I didn't see any evidence that there was anyone else in the flat at the time (she said was working with another girl but she'd popped out). The room was small and only contained a bed and a bedside cabinet, there was nowhere a person could have hidden and there were no hidden cameras that I could see (and yes I did look). The shower was en suite so I never left the bedroom during the booking and no-one could have sneaked in or out when I was in the shower as I left the connecting door open.

I don't know how true the wardrobe reports are (as far as I'm aware none of them came from a punter) but I didn't experience anything dodgy with her at all.

It was very much a positive booking so I added her to the recommended list.

I'm still finishing off her review (along with a whole bunch of others).

Offline ProfessorYaffle

There are a few of Prof's list that I wouldn't necessarily recommend and no doubt others also have their own opinions.  However, it's his list of girls he's seen and girls that others recommend.  It's a fantastic staring point but doesn't mean you don't still have some research to do.  That could be in terms of likes, prices, reviews or the risks you're prepared to take.   

Exactly this.

Offline tynetunnel

Did you pay her in advance Prof, as per her profile requirements now?

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Did you pay her in advance Prof, as per her profile requirements now?

No, I was talking about Molly_NCL not Newcastlefucktoy.

Offline tynetunnel

No, I was talking about Molly_NCL not Newcastlefucktoy.
Sorry, my bad  :hi:

Offline Zooms

Thanks prof for making that clear  :thumbsup: