Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25, Basingstoke  (Read 955 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline silk51

1 hour £100 (A couple of months back)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been tracking Maya on AW for a while now, lots of positive AW feedback and on UKP seemed mostly based in Slough which is not a good location for me. However spotted in Basingstoke for a week, decided to give it a go.

Comms:  An initial email on AW, responded quickly told to call. Called, phone answered quick chat about day and time, the rest of info sorted out via text. Parked at Waitrose as directed, quickly given directions and flat number.

Location: A block of flats near the train station and not far from Waitrose. Flat seemed ok, a bit small but only there for an hour!  :D

Girl: Maya is Polish, good English easy to communicate with. Looks wise nice face, with a warm smile, she is quite small at 5 foot 1 inch I would guess, size still probably still about a size 8, small but pert breasts, however if I was being picky not gym toned anymore and a few bits of cellulite around the bum and upper legs. Please do not get me wrong I still found her attractive and is in a lot better shape than most girls I have meet. Age I would say early 30's.

Encounter:  Met from behind the door, immediately made to feel welcome with a smile, handed over money.

Quick chat and started with some nice FK, then onto OWO, technique was good lots of tongue and deep down DT,  CG, RCG, mish, doggy, also did a new position on me which I can only describe as a knelling reverse CG which was also good. Them back to OWO and a CIM finish. A little more chat, quick cuddle then on round two, with some more great DT, then onto some mish with her knees upto ears, that felt particularly good took a a really good pounding in this position and was encouraging throughout.

Second pop in the bag, felt money well spent.

Good
Nice girl, very willing, not rushed
Good Vanilla service
Up for DT
Very open to requests

Neutral/Bad
Only thing slightly annoying was the chewing gum in the mouth during FK and OWO.

Overall it is was a good vanilla punt and good VFM, the only think I would change next time would be to ask her to take the chewing gum out.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks fr the review OP.....shes a nice girl and seems to be a safe bet concerning consistent service..... :hi: