Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Sonia LE3  (Read 770 times)

Offline jayjuk

External Link/Members Only
ID 191710642

Decided to risk seeing Sonya, as she sounded quite genuine and nice over the phone. We agreed a time, and despite several text confirming the meet, when I got there, she makes me wait 10min, then a further 20min. I guessed she was with a punter, so was a little annoyed why she had confirmed all along. Then came the topper, when she texts to say she is actually in town having a meal. WTF? So she wasn't even there! Naturally she stopped responding etc.

Fast forward a few hours, and she texts an apology and offers a £10 discount, so I'm nudged into action. This time she is there, and it is the girl in the pics. What you don't see however, is the long scar on her tummy (caesarian?) and the quite big belly.

She started off promising with decent kissing and owo (£20 extra), but then it went downhill when she starts ping pong texting, despite me telling her to do it after. Then she wants me to finish, even before having sex. She became quite cold and admitted she hates doing this and is only here for the money.

Finished off after 35min despite paying for 1hr and left.

Unless I got her on an off day, I would say avoid, partly because she has no qualms about messing you about, then gives a very poor service.

Offline Ivorlongun

Thanks for the review.
We’ve all had shit punts like this in our time,i know i have.
Viva street is always a gamble sometimes it pays off most times it doesn’t,but this S.P. Sounds particularly bad and should fuck off back to the shithole she comes from.

Offline MajorPayne

I'd suggest if you haven't seen a girl before to just take the 30 minute option. That way if the punt goes south you haven't wasted so much money.

Offline jayjuk

External Link/Members Only

Was on Vivastreet, and lo and behold, same girl with a different profile! Think it tells u something when profiles change ID within a few days...

Offline jayjuk

ID on vivastreet 191872183 if that helps