Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine - Bristol  (Read 1621 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline mrdiamond77

Have had Ava on my HL for quite a while and had given up hope of seeing her due to her working on certain days only due to her being a student.  Booking was made via AW with comms being quick and good.

Booking was for 1 hour at £150. Address for booking was in a hotel in Bristol City Centre.  Comms on day was by text and then Ava called me on arrival with her room number and she also told me where lifts were in hotel reception.

On entering room i was greeted by Ava. I found her to be pretty. She was dressed in lingerie which showed off her body.  She has large breasts which have been enhanced. She was also bubbly and gave me a good long snog upon arrival.

Money was exchanged and drink and shower was offered and accepted. On returning from shower Ava was lying on bed using her wand. She then gave me another kiss and then gave me OWO, which was really good, sucking my balls as well as my cock. I then gave her oral which she seemed to enjoy, before she put condom on and then rode me in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl before switching to missionary in which i came.

After the cleanup, we kissed and stroked each other and had a chat. We tried for round 2 but my cock was having none of it. Had another shower and drink before i left.  Overall a great booking and i hope to get the chance in the future to see her again.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 06:29:48 pm by mrdiamond77 »

Offline MajorPayne

Have had Ava on my HL for quite a while and had given up hope of seeing her due to her working on certain days only due to her being a student.  Booking was made via AW with comms being quick and good.

Booking was for 1 hour at £150. Address for booking was in a hotel in Bristol City Centre.  Comms on day was by text and then Ava called me on arrival with her room number and she also told me where lifts were in hotel reception.

On entering room i was greeted by Ava. I found her to be pretty. She was dressed in lingerie which showed off her body.  She has large breasts which have been enhanced. She was also bubbly and gave me a good long snog upon arrival.

Money was exchanged and drink and shower was offered and accepted. On returning from shower Ava was lying on bed using her wand. She then gave me another kiss and then gave me OWO, which was really good, sucking my balls as well as my cock. I then gave her oral which she seemed to enjoy, before she put condom on and then rode me in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl before switching to missionary in which i came.

After the cleanup, we kissed and stroked each other and had a chat. We tried for round 2 but my cock was having none of it. Had another shower and drink before i left.  Overall a great booking and i hope to get the chance in the future to see her again.
External Link/Members Only

Was she completely shaved?