Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious Danna Cumbernauld  (Read 2667 times)

3 review(s) for Delicious Danna  (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dig dug done

Coms ok via AW then txt .. 30min app arranged

Meet her place not far from Cumbernauld . Nice area private very clean tidy home.

Danna in her 40s very slim I found her sexy dressed in LBD holdups heels .

The meeting ! Greeted with hug kiss into living room chat before being led upstairs tidy bedroom . Undressed Danna onto bed she likes to be in control, usal face sitting pussy licking she really gets into it toys used on herself . doggy front of mirror , sore knees should have said to Danna as standing doggy dose nothing for me but just went with it …

Anyway neutral score . This was 30 min meet spent over 10mins poss 15 chatting before going upstairs was informed she was expecting a friend round so I had to hurry up and cum ? ( really of putting) …  :unknown: … in the end never came as I felt rushed told next time make longer booking ..

Danna IMO is attractive, very scatty would hint on had a wee drink or smoke . Oral was covered forgot to say . There’s better out there so won’t go back . Messaged her couple days later to say perhaps wasint good idea meeting if she was expecting someone else round .. reply sorry babes if you never enjoyed book longer next time … go easy first review!

Offline Happyjose

Good review. Many would have given a neg for that

This prossie is rapidly getting a piss poor rep on here

Maybe worth stating what you paid

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:03:05 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Harrymetsally

Sounds shit.  Not much more to say.

Offline J_H

80 pounds / 30mins .
For no CIM and DFK only at discretion, with a 40 (= 46 in human years) year old.

Fecking jog on …