Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bella_31 Coventry  (Read 1042 times)

39 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Marsh777

I saw bella_31 a week or two ago and in summary, what a fantastic lady. Here's my review.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
This was probably the only downside to the punt. I tried to arrange the day before, but no response. Then again in the morning and agreed a time, only for her to ask for it to be put back. Not a problem in the end as she gave enough notice and a time that suited us both.

Usual flat where the Czech's and Demi used to work, near the coach station. Easy access etc.

Appearance
It's been mentioned by others that she's attractive and petite. In my view, she's absolutely stunning - very petite with skinny frame but gigantic tits. Facially, she is beautiful with nice wavey red-ish hair. Proper girl next door kind and very similar to the photos on her profile.

Price
£60 for half an hour

The meet
After the apologies of delaying the meet, we got the awkward exchange out the way, she stashed it and came back. Shower offered but turned down as had one at home. She asked me to strip, whereas I kind of like the mutual stripping but when I was naked and on the bed with her, it was straight in to passionate DFK while playing with my cock.

She then took her bra off and revealed her amazing pair of tits - with one nipple pierced - and proceeded to tit wank my cock. What a view.

Then it was on with the condom for a covered blowjob. I knew this was all that was on offer and actually don't mind it. In fact, she did it so well, I was struggling to hold it in. On to sex in all sorts of positions - spoons, doggy. On her back was the best as I fucked her good and hard for what seemed like an eternity and she just begged for more. Seeing her lying there and moaning while her amazing tits were bouncing all over the place was a view and a half.

To finish, she lay me on my back and wanked my cock blowing all over her tits - again, not a bad view at all. Nice chat while I dressed and left.

Summary
All in all, if you like a vanilla punt, Bella is perfect.

Pros
Stunning lady
Great kissing and GFE
Honest services described on profile and performed

Cons
Might be slightly too vanilla some
Slightly frustrating communications

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review marsh, been meaning to go see her but as you mentioned communication seems to be a hit and miss  :hi:

Offline Flunkagenda

She is getting a good score and is probably very popular in the area. I used to (before contributing here) visit Demi and she was great. If Bella’s appearance, standards and in person communication is as good then I’d better get round to seeing her too.
Cheers

Offline Marsh777

She is getting a good score and is probably very popular in the area. I used to (before contributing here) visit Demi and she was great. If Bella’s appearance, standards and in person communication is as good then I’d better get round to seeing her too.
Cheers

I've seen Demi a few times and Bella is definitely more attractive. Bella's service is excellent but I don't think her overall performance is quite as good as Demi just yet. But that's only because Demi was always immaculate.