Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate @ Premier Thai - Coventry  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Dannydorko

So up until recently I've been a bit of a stalker on here without contributing and for that I apologise.

First review so please be nice!

Premier Thai in Coventry, run by Kate  massage by Kate too.

Comms - I called 15mins before hand, asked for Kate, booked in as I was down the road.

Payment - £25 for half hour (lunch break) and £20 to Kate post massage

Service - really good massage. Good firmness, spoke a little but  not too much. A few CC swipes, nothing too much but nice at this stage. Asked me if I want the front massaging, replied yes.

Before I turn over she starts playing with my ass hole a little, to which I was receptive. Honestly lads, it feels amazing!

Turn over and she starts caressing my body working down to the shaft. Strong grip, but only because I asked for it. As she's tugging, I start to squeeze her ass, not a problem so I carry on. As she's tugging more, I sneak my hand up her front and squeeze her tits. Wow! They're firm, juicy and really nice. She responds by taking off her top and encouraging me to suck her nipples whilst wanking me more.

The main event - cock in one hand, finger in my ass hole, her firm tits in my mouth, I sneak a hand onto her ass again, pushing my pinky in her bum hole (from the outside) as she does the same to me. Explosion...

Phenomenal.

Shower, payment and back to work.

10/10

Online mr.bluesky

Good report Dannydorko is this the shop on walsgrave road ? Is Kate the Polish girl or is she  Thai ? I had a topless massage off Kate some time ago if thats her. Didn't get chance to suck on them  . Too bashfull at the time to ask  :dash:  lovely firm pair of tits on her though. A return visit is on the cards if it's her
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 05:42:58 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Dannydorko

No it's the one on Foleshill Road. Strange set up inside as corridor is narrow so bumping into people is highly probable but 100% worthwhile

Offline Toppunter1

Hi, how would you describe kate? Age, body? Looks, nationality? Thanks

Online mr.bluesky

Hi, how would you describe kate? Age, body? Looks, nationality? Thanks

Fredhiggins accurately describes her in his review of her.  :hi: