Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brook Middleton xx Leicester  (Read 2561 times)

25 review(s) for Brook Middleton xx (14 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by HailWood]

Offline Punterplus

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a month or so ago. Cost was £130 for the hour, arranged by phone, directions into satnav, easy to find with plenty of free parking.
The girl answered the door wearing a lbd and ushered me into the bedroom, payment made, I stripped off and lay n the bed.
Brook is a much bigger girl than I expected, tall and chunkier than the photos. Not a pretty face I'm afraid.

Fairly standard service that was delivered with enthusiasm, very good oral with deepthroat, DFK delivered nicely, sex in cowgirl the first time and then in mish for round two. She's non too tight downstairs I would say.

My main gripe and the reason that this is neutral instead of positive is that I just don't believe that the photos on her page are of her. The photos show a slender girl with big natural looking tits but the girl I saw was chunkier and had smaller tits than in the photo.

Good service but not what I was expecting.

Offline Punterplus

Oops, made it positive when I meant for it to be neutral, can admin change please?

Offline HailWood

Offline EllsBFA

I saw her 12 months ago and that is definitely her. She was gym fit back then. Not chunky at all.
Those pics haven’t changed in over a year though so maybe she’s been hitting the donuts.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline NervousJ

At least she’s degree educated  :D

Not much annoys me, but photos not up to date is out of order, she looks faf and fit as a butchers dog in her profile pics.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I saw her 12 months ago and that is definitely her. She was gym fit back then. Not chunky at all.
Those pics haven’t changed in over a year though so maybe she’s been hitting the donuts.

Thanks for posting your review.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

LEECH.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Signature1862

Thanks for the review she’s now off my Adultwork hit list to bone

streetfighter1975

Offline NervousJ

????

He’s been a member since September 2016 and contributed fuck all to his fellow punters.

No Entry

Thanks for posting your review.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

LEECH.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Fair play! However, I saw her some time ago when she was in the flats near the City ground, facing Odeon. She was shit in my opinion, however she was well reviewed, so no point me putting my two pennies in.

Offline HailWood

Fair play! However, I saw her some time ago when she was in the flats near the City ground, facing Odeon. She was shit in my opinion, however she was well reviewed, so no point me putting my two pennies in.
There is always a point to a review. Punters tastes vary as does the service the WG delivers and the more feedback we get the better decisions your fellow members will make. So don’t be shy!

Slanneshy69

I saw her some time ago and I was really taken back by how she was the opposite of what I expected from reviews. She is not over weight but she is a big girl all over. She is not unattractive but not my cup of tea, I think I gave that impression without realising unfortunately and it wasn't a great punt from that point.

Offline Buttons

She’s been known to fuck guys around with bookings. See my review of her, called her when I arrived at her flat and she hung up and turned her phone off. She’s clearly a bit of a cunt.

No Entry

There is always a point to a review. Punters tastes vary as does the service the WG delivers and the more feedback we get the better decisions your fellow members will make. So don’t be shy!
Cheers, Mike. It was in the summer of 2015, so thought the value was somewhat reduced.

That black disabled tart she hangs around with is useless also! Only good thing is she cannot resist certain things on her left 😂😂

Online RogerBoner

That black disabled tart she hangs around with is useless also! Only good thing is she cannot resist certain things on her left 😂😂
Ever the charmer, eh!?
And what are the certain things on her left?

Offline Ivorlongun

Yeah,come on No Entry we’re all dying to know what certain things on her left is all about.
Is she really disabled?

No Entry

Yeah,come on No Entry we’re all dying to know what certain things on her left is all about.
Is she really disabled?
She has reduced function on her left...... It is pretty shite that it is not advertised as longer meets can be a little awkward....

No Entry

Ever the charmer, eh!?
And what are the certain things on her left?
Roger, whores exist for a reason. I class them as sub-human. They are the underclass.

Offline NervousJ

Roger, whores exist for a reason. I class them as sub-human. They are the underclass.

Seriously, yet you still visit them.  :thumbsdown:

£140 per hour, mmmmm let me think, dunno I agree with underclass.. what a sad sad view that is.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:32:47 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Happyjose

Well aren’t you a special kind of cunt

Offline mrfishyfoo

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

TICK !!! TOCK !!!

Online RogerBoner

Some quotes from the new obnoxious misogynist:

You get me, Moby. Guess you're called Moby Dick cos you're a fat fucker!  :lol:

Roger, are not half as funny as you think you are. Fucking little prick. No wonder that tart robbed you and you let her, you no balls twat.
Go back to saving your pennies for a Thai whore.

He's just a smug cunt

Sluts are sluts. Don't acknowledge them, you'll be fine.

That black disabled tart she hangs around with is useless also!

Stupid bitch seems to overvalue herself. She has messed several members on here around as well. I think she needs a wide berth!

I don't like you No Entry.
Try not to swear in response boy.

Offline HailWood

Some quotes from the new obnoxious misogynist:

I don't like you No Entry.
Try not to swear in response boy.

He can’t now  :D

You called the troll early matey. Well spotted and well done Fishy for finishing the job. :hi:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 07:34:42 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Definitely No Entry for him now!!!   :lol:

I'll grab me coat.