Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra @ Bamboo Spa, Hendon NW4  (Read 2905 times)

Offline daddy919

020 8202 0101
83 Church Rd, London NW4 4DP

On a main road next door to a chicken and chips shop so perhaps avoid lunchtimes and 3-5pm for the school kids. The window is frosted so once inside you're hidden.

Was meant to see Benita there but apparently she had left. No idea what she does now or where. The day I went, there weren't any arabs. I go for the middle eastern girls there but since I was already there (plus it was my plan b as plan a failed) I just paid the receptionist (bored 20s European) £50/hr. She led me through a corridor with a massive fish tank and a sofa where a girl was sleeping :unknown:.

Room was fairly spacious and the massage bed was automated. It could be raised and lowered with a touch of a button. I asked for a shower and was led back out and into a shower space. Shower is decent with shampoo and a shower gel. Went back and waited for sp.

Alexandra is a Bulgarian in her late 20s. She's really pretty and has a goth look about her. Her eye make up was dark and full sleeve of tattoos on both arms and some on her chest too. Around 5ft 6, size 10, c cups (post birth), and really friendly and tired. She was the girl sleeping on the sofa.

Her massage was decent I think and after some chit chat she said she does extra. HJ 20, B2B 60. Her b2b was good and she allowed her clit to be rubbed and even guided my hands where she wanted it. Fingering was out of the question as the space was occupied with a tampon  :( a sexy and slow b2b, tit wank and a nice hj to finish me off before i was sent to the shower again. She made me take all my stuff with me in the shower though idk why as when I came out the shop was still empty of costumers except for me.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Daddy919
  Thanks for the report . Reiterates a recent review of my own for this venue . More modern interior than many of the massage shops but the masseuses have a quite low rating for attractiveness  :thumbsdown:

Offline daddy919

Daddy919
  Thanks for the report . Reiterates a recent review of my own for this venue . More modern interior than many of the massage shops but the masseuses have a quite low rating for attractiveness  :thumbsdown:

I saw two other girls (including receptionist) and didn't find them attractive at all. Found Alexandra quite hot imo and Benita, who no longer works there, the hottest. Not sure who else works there. I did see a plump Jordanian girl quite a while ago and managed to do RO but forgot her name.