Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Heaven  (Read 1951 times)

10 review(s) for Honey_Ploy_Thai (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

The Architect

Erotic Heaven External Link/Members Only Negative

My worst punt of 2013. As I'm sure many on this forum will attest, WGs don't always have the best of attitudes, but it is rare that you are actually treated with such obvious contempt.

Saw her in Glasgow several months back (and I've noticed she regularly tours up here). At first glance she's quite hot, which was what lured me in, so I didn't spend too long talking to her or grilling her about services and whatnot before I handed over the cash. Schoolboy error. I quickly noticed she was cold as ice, and made no attempt to smile or initiate conversation. Had a quick shower and when I came back in the room she was nowhere to be found. To be fair, she wandered back in after what was probably only 2 or 3 minutes, but that's quite a long time when you're in a strange house not really knowing what to expect. Even longer when you know you're paying fucking £2/min to be there.

So she wanders in, reluctantly. When I tried to make some basic conversation to fill the silence, she literally just stared at me as if I'd crawled out of a sewer. At this point, I also noticed that when you look at her face, she isn't actually as pretty as you somehow assume. There is a slight strangeness about her, a distinct ugliness is definitely there. I can't quite describe it, but actually now when I look at her profile pictures, I can see it. Look closely at her face and perhaps you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, I somehow got her onto the bed where she gave me some crap OW as if my dick was depleted uranium. Tried fucking her instead, which was pointless for a couple of reasons; firstly she just lay there clearly hating every second of it. Often I don't really give a fuck if they just lie there lifeless, but when they are actively *radiating* such utterly negative vibes, it really is futile to try and get anywhere. Secondly, her fanny was slack as fuck. I was amazed at how loose she was for a small girl. It was like shagging a wet sock. Also, when I'm doing the work, I sometimes sweat a bit. At one point, a small bead of sweat dropped off my forehead and landed on her face. She actually physically jumped in disgust. You'd have thought I'd shit on her. She made no effort to hide her revulsion (in fact it was almost as if she was being over-theatrical on purpose) and snatched a tissue with which she started desperately wiping her face. Enough was enough, and I gave up and left as quick as I could.

By the way, with all this talk of sweating and her being disgusted, I'd hate y'all to think I'm some kind of minging old fat bastard. Far from it; I'm late-twenties, athletic and quite good-looking. She's a fucking prostitute whom I'd paid £70. No excuse whatsoever.

Real shame 'cos I've got a soft-spot for Thai girls and have generally had good experiences with them in the past.

Worst attitude I've ever had from a WG. Steer well clear.

-Archie.

Offline seeker

Hi A
And welcome to uk punting
And welcome , I've got her on my to do list but will remove  :thumbsup:
Just a tip ....time is of the essence in this game and a timely review is much  appreciated :hi:
As it could save a fellow punter what you experienced above .
Loved the review , made me laugh and remember some shit punts I've had  :angry:

scottydog82

yeah that review was fucking ace! depleted uranium made me chuckle

bristolqwerty

Shes in Plymouth at the the mo = I'm staying well clear. has old lady legs  :vomit: i'd have to say it looks like two different girls in the photos - one is prettier than the one you'll see.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 09:11:26 pm by bristolqwerty »