Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sam - Tantric Massage - Cambridge  (Read 3928 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline CamJon

Adultwork link: External Link/Members Only

Sam has already been reviewed a few times on here before, so I'm not going to piss around by going into a massive amount of detail.

Comms:  - Good, all handled by text on the day of the meet. Asked me to confirm by text 30 minutes beforehand. She ended up texting me a little under an hour beforehand asking if we could move the time back slightly as she was running late. Was fine with that (and it was an early meet I'm sure I was her first client of the day). Responses were quick, got the flat number with no dicking around 5 mins before rescheduled booking.

10 / 10

Venue:  Good - Well known block of flats near the beehive. Discrete enough, well kept flat. No messing around after I buzzed to be let in. Used the bathroom, shower was good.

8 / 10

The Girl: Her hair is currently longer than on her AW profile, but the pictures are accurate. Her tits are epic, her ass is phat as fuck. It's a real shame she's massage only.

Solid 9/10.

Massage: I enjoyed myself, but I wouldn't actually classify this as a tantric massage. Just a good old body2body rub and tug. It was good, it was sensual. Proper massage when I was on my front, no real fucking around with credit card swipes (sorry boys I know a lot of you like it) but some light teasing of that general area. About half way through, turn around, she oils up my front bits more bodyslides, encouraged to touch her while shes over me in cowgirl (again have to say fucking amazing tits), she goes reverse cowgirl over the chest / face area while she finishes up with hand relief.

I enjoyed it a lot, and for the price I would definitely go back again as it's probably the best you'll get in Cambridge right now, but the ending was just a good old wank, doesn't qualify as a Lingham massage. I could have held on a lot longer than I did but sensed she was trying to make me cum (which was fair we were almost out of time). I do like to have long edging sessions when indulging in tantric massage and that wasn't the case here. Will book for longer next time and discuss with her to see how she handles that.

8/10

Cost: £90 for 1 hour