Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burnham on Sea, TA8 - Any Recommendations for the area?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline sensualencounter

So, I'm looking for some recommendations please guys. It's for a few months time but I like to forward plan if I can.

I've had a look on awank but doesn't look great around the area so might have to travel. I'm going to be down there for a few days and will be able to get away for a few hours and will have my car.

Age 20-40 (real age, not prossie age)
Size 8-12
Ideally British but an established foreign girl who speaks good English and is friendly would be fine
GFE with lots of kissing (ideally FK moving to DFK) and cuddling and getting more dirty as it heats up (love some good dirty talk)
Decent boobs but not a deal breaker if small
OWO, RO / 69, CIM, facial, good fuck, anal if on offer but again no deal breaker

Really appreciate your help  :drinks:

Offline houseboot

Weston Super Mare just north up the M5 and Taunton just south down the M5.

I can't recall anything exciting being Reviewed in either place.

In theory, Bristol not far away but you'll need to factor in slow city traffic and finding suitable parking.

Offline sensualencounter

Weston Super Mare just north up the M5 and Taunton just south down the M5.

I can't recall anything exciting being Reviewed in either place.

In theory, Bristol not far away but you'll need to factor in slow city traffic and finding suitable parking.

Thanks again. Was hoping not to have to go into Brizzle for those reasons but I guess there’s a much better selection there.

Offline houseboot

Thanks again. Was hoping not to have to go into Brizzle for those reasons but I guess there’s a much better selection there.

ER will welcome you with open arms  :lol:

(I think I meant arms  :unknown: )

Offline sensualencounter

ER will welcome you with open arms  :lol:

(I think I meant arms  :unknown: )

:lol: I was only thinking about her when I put in what I was after. Not a chance in hell though. Although she ticks all of my list she’s not my type at all. Probably this forum that has really put me off her. The sly touting had definitely not worked on me.

Offline oldcodgerbill

I suggest you try Ava Cantrella in Burnham on Sea. Her Profile is on AW and her Profile and Gallery are the real deal. You'll have a great time!!

Offline houseboot

I suggest you try Ava Cantrella in Burnham on Sea. Her Profile is on AW and her Profile and Gallery are the real deal. You'll have a great time!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks oldcodgerbill, any chance on a review? Does she do CIM, facial? Is she anything like her pics etc etc? True age?

Offline houseboot

Thanks oldcodgerbill, any chance on a review? Does she do CIM, facial? Is she anything like her pics etc etc? True age?

She is mentioned on four other threads.

Put her AW number, 2403199, in the Search box.

Offline sensualencounter

She is mentioned on four other threads.

Put her AW number, 2403199, in the Search box.

Thanks again houseboot but none of the threads really give much away. Frustrating when people say “go see her she’s great” but don’t do a review.  :dash:

Offline oldcodgerbill

I suggest you give her a call to discuss the sort of session you want. As previously indicated her AW Profile and Photo Gallery are accurate.

Offline liverbird_1973

Have seen Ava a few times now you really won't be disappointed!!!

Offline sensualencounter

Have seen Ava a few times now you really won't be disappointed!!!

Don't wish to sound ungrateful but it's really frustrating that you and oldcodgerbill haven't reviewed. This is what this site is all about.