Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacy at Ladybirds, Leicester  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Charliehutton

I've never known a working girl orgasm before, or even pretend to, but Lacy did. I know, I know...."she faked it, you silly old sod", but I'm sure it was genuine. If you can be bothered to read that far you can decide for yourself.

First things first; Ladybirds has been reviewed on here many times, but a couple of points. The main entrance is on a main road under a bright yellow awning, but there's a discreet entrance up the steps at the back. The standard rooms are spartan, with just a massage table, so the 'VIP' room is a better bet. At least it has a double bed and mirrored walls, and it's a standard rate; for half an hour it's £15 at the door and £70 for the full GFE. I'm old fashioned and don't go in for anything unprotected but I wasn't going to quibble, not with this girl, and if you want kissing, OWO and RO it's all in with the price.

External Link/Members Only

Those photos don't begin to do her justice. Lacy is a great looking girl with a mane of dark red hair - dyed, of course, but it looked terrific - and the face of a 1940's Hollywood glamourpuss. And what a body; magnificent, big, firm tits matched by a beautifully rounded arse, all perfectly proportioned. There's not an ounce of fat on her but she's still voluptuous, soft, and womanly, built for comfort, rather than speed. Think Jane Russell and add VAT. In fact if you can imagine no-holds-barred sex with Jessica Rabbit you'll be about right. Fabulous.

I couldn't wait to get stuck in, and we started with a good old grapple on the bed, which I'd say she won by three falls and a submission. Then she eagerly bent over my knee for me to spank her splendid backside; I put plenty in to it, too, but I could see in one of the mirrors that she wasn't batting an eyelid. She's seen off better men than me, that's for sure.

I needed a breather so it was back to the bed for another bit of slap and tickle, more leisurely this time, and as I explored her pussy I found it was deliciously moist, and I started to give her a fingering. Most girls say no to this - to me, anyway, presumably because I'm not paying the full GFE rate - but Lacy didn't. Quite the opposite, in fact, and she changed her position a bit to make herself more accessible. Well, I thought, I like a woman who enjoys her work, and I started to play with her clit, with all the rhythmic variations in pressure, pace and tempo that represent my very best stuff. I'd only ever tried it on a punt once, and I'm sure the girl nodded off, but Lacy responded with some nice thrusting and some signs of appreciation.

Well you know where this is leading, but the thing is, apart from getting the ball rolling, it wasn't much to do with me. I was still at the helm when she first said "I think I'm going to come" but we soon reached the point where she jocked me off and took over herself, and she made my efforts look terribly insipid. She went at it frantically, telling me to keep fingering her at the same time, and when the moment came there was nothing theatrical about it, no noisy convulsions, in fact it was quite understated; some moderate gasps and sighs, and she held me tighter so I could feel the tremors in her body, and that was that. If she faked it - and there was no reason why she should, because it didn't matter to me - then she's a terrific actress, in which case good for her, because she puts on a hell of a show.

The rest of the punt followed my usual drill; a vigorous blowjob - I had to slow her down or I'd have been down the road to A&E - then a good session of full throttle 'heels-to-heaven' missionary, made all the better with the different views in the mirrors, rounded off with a good rattle doggie-style. Superb.

So all in all a fabulous girl with a warm, friendly, fun personality and a terrific reminder of just what great fun punting can be. Marvellous!

Offline HailWood

She sounds splendid, Charlie, and so does the punt. FWIW, it sounds like she really did orgasm from your description  :thumbsup:. We know some fake it but some are genuine if you hit the right buttons.

Offline RogerBoner

She is red hot and I reviewed her as Ashley from Spangles. She likes sex.

Offline HailWood

Does she kiss? It’s not on her preferences. If she does then it’s onto my HL she goes.

Offline Nacknack

How come the pricing is different here than what OP paid?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline RogerBoner

She's a full on kisser and she's tall enough for a stand up head to head lipchewabacca. Yet I'm not into DFK even in real life. A WG wanted a proper kiss and it has freaked me out because it's impossible.
Jimmy also reviewed this lass.

Offline HailWood

She's a full on kisser and she's tall enough for a stand up head to head lipchewabacca. Yet I'm not into DFK even in real life. A WG wanted a proper kiss and it has freaked me out because it's impossible.
Jimmy also reviewed this lass.
Fuck - I’m now turned on  :wacko:

Cheers buddy  :drinks:

Offline Picti

Oh the nostalgia! I haven't been to this place for years but used to frequent it when parlours were the main punting scene. They've always had some really good WGs, and this one seems to be consistent with that. She does look like Jessica Rabbit.

I always hated those high trapeze massage tables though, and used to spread a couple of towels on the floor (picnic style) instead.

Was it busy? In its heyday there could be 6 - 8 punters in the lounge waiting to go. Very different to how I punt now.

Offline HailWood

She does look like Jessica Rabbit.

Always fancied Jessica Rabbit - best line in the film “ I’m not bad; I’m just drawn that way”

Offline Picti

Always fancied Jessica Rabbit - best line in the film “ I’m not bad; I’m just drawn that way”

I could adopt that as my tag line  :lol:

Offline wolfiesmith69

i reviewed her when she was up north-Shame she doesn't seem to venture up here anymore ?? A proper piece of  round ass  with some fantastic tits she is !! would love to sample again !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac