Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tana - chanok Thai massage Wigan  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Access

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling a bit fed up so went for a massage.
Shop was easy to find, discreet even though it’s by a church.

I didn’t make an appt and Chana was available. It sounded like her name was more like Chayna in its pronounciation.
She’s a young Thai girl. I’d say early 20’s and she was wearing a tight little Adidas tennis dress which showed off an amazing body.

Went into the room and was face down and she asked how I wanted my massage. Medium please. The massage was good. Just the right amount of pressure and she worked on the knots in my back properly too. 15 mins in she asked if I wanted anything more. £60 for half hour b2b or £80 for the hour. That includes the initial massage cost.
I didn’t even bother negotiating, not sure why. Anyway she strips off to her knickers and I wasn’t disappointed. What a fucking body! One of the best Thai girl bodies I’ve seen. Facially, not a fan of her, but her body is killer. Perfect tits. Lovely soft skin. Anyway she’s giving the old ass a few swipes now and reaching under and grabbing my ever growing shaft. Making a little smalltalk along the way and calling me naughty, but followed by the most annoying laugh ever. Flipped over and was looking forward to the b2b but all she did was rub her tits on my chest. Didn’t climb on and oil is up for a proper b2b. Went to perform HE and she did this with relative skill, however put her other hand over the top of my cock when she thought I was going to cum. As soon as i started to cum she stopped wanking me off. Disappointing. First pop done she then massages the fronts of my legs, then goes in for pop 2. Concluded the same as pop 1. Was encouraged to touch her, but top only. No touching inside her knickers.

I’ve rates a neutral as the b2b wasn’t really b2b, and because she stopped wanking at the first spurt. It was almost a negative to me, but her perfect body rescued her from a negative. Some of you may see this as either a positive (2 pops and amazing body) and some of you may see this as a negative due to no proper b2b and the instant stopping of HE at the first spurt.

Offline King Kenny

Many of them stop tugging at the first spurt. Really annoys me.

Offline Access

Just to correct myself, the name should be Tana. Pronounced tayna. Sleepy as fuck today

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for a more informative review, it's saved me a few quid which can be better spent elsewhere.

Offline Access

As I was leaving, there was another young girl there, and she was also slim, about the same age (early 20’s) with glasses. I’m going to give her a go next time and see what’s what.