Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara - Black Goddess 1- 2871644 - Birmingham  (Read 4335 times)

10 review(s) for Black Goddess 1 (4 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Nevil

Saw Kiara in Birmingham and I must say she’s gorgeous, a bit bigger than I expected (not a bbw) but the right kind of thickness.
Price - £140 for an hour
Comms- very friendly and straightforward
Location- Jewllery Quarter apartments
Encounter- got to the flat and was welcomed by this beautiful thick girl(woman coz I think she’s at least 5 years older than she says she is so milf type) was led to the bedroom which was nicely lit. Got the paperwork out the way and she told me to get comfortable while she left the room with the money. Came back and things got just a bit weird...she closes her eyes during the first few minutes while rubbing on my chest and lip kissing me😂😂. Then she gave me OW which was great and I told her I wanted to eat her out. She laid on the bed and this is when I think her “shyness” reduced because she was very responsive.
No lube needed as I would like to think I did the job, started with missionary and couldn’t help but let the first one go, she seemed to enjoy it because after I came she continued to move her hips and lock her legs behind my back. I needed to regroup after so she gave me a massage and this is when we started to “know each other” deep convo about her personal life background etc. Then onto doggy and damn, she lets you smash into her (tried standing doggy as well) too bad I couldn’t manage nut number 2 and was done after this.
Overall great time.
Would I recommend? Yeah 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Offline RonnieTank

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this is allowed, but seeing as she publishes her number (and sometimes her as vanishes) 07840 787220