Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XPETITEPRIYAX - Erdington - blow and go  (Read 2932 times)

10 review(s) for XPETITEPRIYAX (3 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline iceman-76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet was about 2 weeks about.

£60 Blow and go with cim.

I texted her and asked if she did blow and go and she replied £60, I know it's a bit much for a BaG. I asked to confirm that cim was included and she did. We agreed and she sent the address, I let her know what time I'd be there and she was fine with that.

The place was a  masonette type of building, I've passed it before and thought it was a flat lol.

I got buzzed in and and reached her door. When she opened, it was the usual hide and seek. When I found her behind the door, she was very pretty, slim and thought "shit! I should fuck her". I'm not sure if she's full Indian, maybe half and half white. Followed her upstairs, admiring her ass as we went to the bedroom. We confirm and deal with the paperwork. She also thanked me for not wasting her time.

I got undressed and she asked if I want it standing or on the bed. I opted for on the bed. She put an extra cover on the bed saying that she can get a bit messy. She then started and my god did it get messy. Spit and slobber all over, she took it good, licked my balls, shaft and head. I played with her boobs while she did this. They are small but so is she. At times I guided her head and she took the guidance well.

I asked to lay her head off the bed (I love it when they do this  :D) she agreed as long as I didn't kill her with it lol. Face fucked her like this for a little bit while stroking her pussy. Then i let her get up as she was gagging a bit. She joked about me making her cry as her eyes were watering. Back lying on the bed and it's back to before. Now I can feel myself getting close, so I hold and guide her head more and assist with my hips. As I Cum I hold her head there till I finish and she carried on sucking till I finish. Then she runs off to spit it out. When she comes back, her eyes are watering and she is giggling. She said she was nearly sick but was worth it. She brought some toilet paper to clean me up but that ran out. She offered me a shower to wash her spit and dribble as my area was covered. Had a shower, quick chat and I left.

I would return when she returns to Brum and maybe next time I'll fuck her.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet was about 2 weeks about.

£60 Blow and go with cim.

I texted her and asked if she did blow and go and she replied £60, I know it's a bit much for a BaG. I asked to confirm that cim was included and she did. We agreed and she sent the address, I let her know what time I'd be there and she was fine with that.

The place was a  masonette type of building, I've passed it before and thought it was a flat lol.

I got buzzed in and and reached her door. When she opened, it was the usual hide and seek. When I found her behind the door, she was very pretty, slim and thought "shit! I should fuck her". I'm not sure if she's full Indian, maybe half and half white. Followed her upstairs, admiring her ass as we went to the bedroom. We confirm and deal with the paperwork. She also thanked me for not wasting her time.

I got undressed and she asked if I want it standing or on the bed. I opted for on the bed. She put an extra cover on the bed saying that she can get a bit messy. She then started and my god did it get messy. Spit and slobber all over, she took it good, licked my balls, shaft and head. I played with her boobs while she did this. They are small but so is she. At times I guided her head and she took the guidance well.

I asked to lay her head off the bed (I love it when they do this  :D) she agreed as long as I didn't kill her with it lol. Face fucked her like this for a little bit while stroking her pussy. Then i let her get up as she was gagging a bit. She joked about me making her cry as her eyes were watering. Back lying on the bed and it's back to before. Now I can feel myself getting close, so I hold and guide her head more and assist with my hips. As I Cum I hold her head there till I finish and she carried on sucking till I finish. Then she runs off to spit it out. When she comes back, her eyes are watering and she is giggling. She said she was nearly sick but was worth it. She brought some toilet paper to clean me up but that ran out. She offered me a shower to wash her spit and dribble as my area was covered. Had a shower, quick chat and I left.

I would return when she returns to Brum and maybe next time I'll fuck her.
Good review and not bad for a cim finish,AW says she’s in Sutton Coldfield is that right.

Offline iceman-76

She was in Erdington, not far from witton cemetery.

Offline Pablo02

Good review  :hi:
Bit pricey though for a 1 hour
Otherwise I would have seen her.

Offline M8gic

From Reading her likes list she seems quite submissive.

Was the flat clean?