Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIRLFRIEND ALICIA - Aldgate. B&S but ...  (Read 958 times)

4 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND ALICIA  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline dami3n

curious as always I was hoping the B&S warnings on a previous thread was wrong so texted if the profile pics were actually 'her' "absoultely" she said, texted OWO, massage, "yes we can do"

nope! Alicia was not the SP in the pictures, she was however hotter, younger and fitter, Domican she said, borderline zero English, braces. large tattoo on left hip and lower back, tits like WOAH, one of the best pairs I've felt in a long time ...aaanyway

less than 10 minutes from Aldgate east, serviced apartment, v.modern and clean inside tight corridors so reckon everyone can hear the unusually busy foot traffic to the flat but hey.

OW, no OWO, no Kissing - at all but otherwise good service, CG, mish, doggy, back massage, front massage with HJ, cum on some freaking lush pert natural tits pushed together.

sexy, willing and pleasant fit bird but negative for B&S and OWO was a lie but great body so still enjoyed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Online The_Don

curious as always I was hoping the B&S warnings on a previous thread was wrong so texted if the profile pics were actually 'her' "absoultely" she said, texted OWO, massage, "yes we can do"

nope! Alicia was not the SP in the pictures, she was however hotter, younger and fitter, Domican she said, borderline zero English, braces. large tattoo on left hip and lower back, tits like WOAH, one of the best pairs I've felt in a long time ...aaanyway

less than 10 minutes from Aldgate east, serviced apartment, v.modern and clean inside tight corridors so reckon everyone can hear the unusually busy foot traffic to the flat but hey.

OW, no OWO, no Kissing - at all but otherwise good service, CG, mish, doggy, back massage, front massage with HJ, cum on some freaking lush pert natural tits pushed together.

sexy, willing and pleasant fit bird but negative for B&S and OWO was a lie but great body so still enjoyed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks for sharing via this review.

As for the B&S thread > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177519.msg1876099   :unknown: