Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine, Nottingham  (Read 2030 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline muffdazzler

External Link/Members Only

This was bordering on neutral but gave a positive due to her being very pretty, well spoken and very pleasant with a decent figure.

Met for 30 mins @ £80. Had a good chat after stripping to boxers about swinging which she does now and then with her partner and then asked to lie back. Straight to owo, no warm up, just a quick peck on cheek. Naturally got hard as she is a hottie and then asked to reciprocate. Made the right noises and eventually came but part of me thought it was acting. None of the usual sensitivity or muscle contractions but everyone is different. She then climbed on top, covered of course, and rode me moving into rcg, her suggestion. I then finished off in missionary with her legs apart  - a great sight. At alll times though she seemed to be trying to limit how deep I got and at the end she was moaning like mad but pushing against me as I pumped deeper. A lovely lady, much prettier than expected and a decent body though not keen on the bolt ons. Just felt a little to mechanical. I had her on hotlist for ages as £100 for half hour is way past my limit.

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review Daz. For me this might be neutral. I do not enjoy a mechanical shag and there are too many reviews indicating this for me to want to see her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only

This was bordering on neutral but gave a positive due to her being very pretty, well spoken and very pleasant with a decent figure.

Met for 30 mins @ £80. Had a good chat after stripping to boxers about swinging which she does now and then with her partner and then asked to lie back. Straight to owo, no warm up, just a quick peck on cheek. Naturally got hard as she is a hottie and then asked to reciprocate. Made the right noises and eventually came but part of me thought it was acting. None of the usual sensitivity or muscle contractions but everyone is different. She then climbed on top, covered of course, and rode me moving into rcg, her suggestion. I then finished off in missionary with her legs apart  - a great sight. At alll times though she seemed to be trying to limit how deep I got and at the end she was moaning like mad but pushing against me as I pumped deeper. A lovely lady, much prettier than expected and a decent body though not keen on the bolt ons. Just felt a little to mechanical. I had her on hotlist for ages as £100 for half hour is way past my limit.

Cheer's for sharing MrMD.  :hi: :hi:

FFS review them on how they fuck not how they look !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: I've red carded lasses that are MUCH better looking IMHO than she is because they were crap fucks.

I'd would have red carded her for resisting me if I was in your shoes.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of course if you've got a big thick 10" cock  :yahoo: :yahoo: then she can be forgiven for it IMHO.

Regardless of this I see little miss mechanical is being true to form.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline muffdazzler

Only a handful of wg’s I have met I would have classed as hot when out so to review the looks is important as so many on here are quoted as hot, stunning, etc etc yet I wouldn’t touch with yours! Makes a change to see a genuinely hot woman and pretty regardless of mechanical. Was a close call to neutral but that tipped it over plus she is welll spoken and intelligent which is another plus.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Only a handful of wg’s I have met I would have classed as hot when out so to review the looks is important as so many on here are quoted as hot, stunning, etc etc yet I wouldn’t touch with yours! Makes a change to see a genuinely hot woman and pretty regardless of mechanical. Was a close call to neutral but that tipped it over plus she is welll spoken and intelligent which is another plus.

Fair call MrMD.  :hi: :hi:

You should get up North if it's lookers you're after as we've got plenty of them.  :cool: :cool:

Offline RedKettle

Thanks for review.

I cannot make my mind up whether to revisit. She is a very good looking woman and I did have a great time. But she is expensive and somehow with the passing of time my enthusiasm has waned.

Online NervousJ

Thanks for review.

I cannot make my mind up whether to revisit. She is a very good looking woman and I did have a great time. But she is expensive and somehow with the passing of time my enthusiasm has waned.

I’m the same, I really don’t know why I haven’t visited. She ticks every box going, but something inside me reckons she will be slightly cold and too business  like for me.

She does look faf though, and I’m sure I will. Hopefully proved wrong.

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the review. Nothing worse than a mechanical experience.

The bolt ons are a complete turn off for me so it's a never will see

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for review.

I had this with a lass I saw recently. Absolutely fucking outstanding fuck BUT I keep hesitating about going back. My take on it is that when big brain starts to rule little brain there's a reason for it. IMHO it's the "fear" of disappointment and once that "fear" has set in there's no point as the doubt is there and that doubt will IMHO only lead to disappointment.

Offline HailWood

I had this with a lass I saw recently. Absolutely fucking outstanding fuck BUT I keep hesitating about going back. My take on it is that when big brain starts to rule little brain there's a reason for it. IMHO it's the "fear" of disappointment and once that "fear" has set in there's no point as the doubt is there and that doubt will IMHO only lead to disappointment.
Fear leads to doubt and doubt leads to disappointment....

May the farce be with you Master Yoda Foo  :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 09:07:36 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fear leads to doubt and doubt leads to disappointment....

May the farce be with you Master Yoda Foo  :D

FFS NO !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Picti

This is the benefit of multiple reviews from different punters, and sadly the same issues of a perfunctory / mechanical performance keep arising. It's a pity because you look at her and you want her to be an outstanding fuck.

Offline Thexan

Do you happen to have the link of this lass that was an outstanding fuck?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Do you happen to have the link of this lass that was an outstanding fuck?

I'll be keeping that to myself as I don't want to piss on my chips.  :hi: :hi:

Offline HailWood

I'll be keeping that to myself as I don't want to piss on my chips.  :hi: :hi:

Or other punters to pop round and piss on them for you  :lol:

It’s a very specific kink that!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:08:16 am by MikeTheBike »

Online Moby Dick

So true, repeat visits, like most things in life, are rarely as good as first time

Problem comes when you've got the horn,and can't find anything new n decent. I always default to my "done" HL and little brain rules once I have that page open.