Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Whitefield,anyone tried Rachel  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Philmeboots

External Link/Members Only

Cannot see any info on this girl.Tried booking a couple of times now and have spoken to her.Sounds good just not managed a suitable time.

Any info appreciated. Otherwise TOFTT

Offline happyending

It does have a certain legit ring to it but I have to say that it's the type of advert that would attract me to visit however with the evening availability I doubt I'm going to be able to TOFTT. Would certainly be interested to hear from anyone who has visited.

Offline Col12

Location suits me, I've sent a message but heard nothing back.

Offline happyending

Location suits me, I've sent a message but heard nothing back.

She states she wont even answer calls before 6pm, most of us are in bed before that I bet.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Access

No price info? Also I think something is on offer as it’s a vague ad but states she’s “amiable and attractive”...

goldwing1

No price info? Also I think something is on offer as it’s a vague ad but states she’s “amiable and attractive”...

Ad says my prices are non negotiable.
What prices?

Offline happyending

Anyone managed to contact her and glean more details?

Offline Philmeboots

I thought put the question out there originally,guessing there would be some with experience of her service as you never know what gumtree will throw up.
Surprised no replies that shed any light on her looks of service . Anyone have info ??

Offline Goldfinch

A punter did this thread on another site back in April,and again no one had seen her,but these were the comments that were made:

"The first add-on was fine but with multiple add-ons all added and charged seperately, the price spiralled way too high into FS punt territory. Nice looking girl, slim, tattoos. Appears flat chested tho and with those prices and no tits... I’m out.  ;D "

"I made enquiries and she sent me a picture,the pricing was higher than I could justify spending."

Offline Schuey

Sorry chaps, not been using the site regularly enough to have time to do a full review but I saw this lass a few months ago one Saturday lunchtime. Comms were easy enough and location (about 2 minutes off M60 J17 in Whitefield) was ok. Quite descrete. I parked around the corner not overlooked by other properties. Terraced house. Clean and massage in a small front bedroom on a massage table. Rachel has an interesting array of tattoo's including one down her back but I know it's not to everyones taste. Massage was no better than average - certainly had better from Sophia, Kate and Charlene. Her price was £90 for the hour including HE for B2B which basically involved her rubbing my back and chest with her tits which I didn't think was VFM and nowhere as good as the other girls previously mentioned. I certainly wouldn't be rushing back for a follow up visit.

goldwing1

Phone number comes up with the name of a hair salon, so might explain the late hours.
Still expensive for a massage with HE £90.
For £90, plenty of birds that you can give them a good seeing to for an hour.