Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla amour?  (Read 2291 times)

Jim

Hey chaps.. Anyone met Layla from Amour?

DaveMugabe

Hey chaps.. Anyone met Layla from Amour?
*Its the link Jim, but not as we know it:
External Link/Members Only

Looks good to me but outcalls so I'm out

Jim

Not tonight she's not .. Which is why I ask ..no reviews on here..

DaveMugabe

Not tonight she's not .. Which is why I ask ..no reviews on here..
Shes quite new Jim.  I saw her incall today too, but havent got an excuse to get away.  So why dont you take one for the team and post a review here.  She does look tasty and I do like a variety of colours.

Jim

Nnnngg don't want to waste a punt on an unknown quantity..

DaveMugabe

Hopefully someone will come up and give us the gen

Offline Thrasymachus

I've seen her and I had a good time

She's very attractive with a nice arse and great tits.  She's got a lovely personality and doesn't clock watch at all.  I guess the only downside for some people on here would be that she isn't a real fan of DFK.  That's not an issue for me though and I would definitely book her again

Offline dino1990

I've seen her and I had a good time

She's very attractive with a nice arse and great tits.  She's got a lovely personality and doesn't clock watch at all.  I guess the only downside for some people on here would be that she isn't a real fan of DFK.  That's not an issue for me though and I would definitely book her again

hi, thanks for review, does she do OWO?

Offline ManInBlack

Shame she's mostly outcall and the only incall she seems to do is in a place and at times I can't make an excuse for.  She's someone who's been on the list or a while

Offline dino1990

Offline dino1990

had 30 minutes with layla last night, wish I made it 1 hour. Very sexy indian girl with sexy body and great tits. Tight pussy and very naughty but cheeky. looks younger than her age and had a good laugh with some good sex. She's not minding blowing gfe or pse but still good sex and a good laugh as well.

jarrow lad

I've booked her for Fri 27th well let u know......

Offline NotTooOld4It

....still good sex and a good laugh as well.

That's what appeals to me too.

DaveMugabe

does incalls now and then ..... will try to book her sometime