Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: asian emily - Birmingham  (Read 2943 times)

2 review(s) for asian emily (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline indian1

asian emily

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £70

Comms
Comms by text to arrange an hour before. Messaged to ask for her apartment number and the reply was quick.

Nice clean and safe apartment on Granville street.

The girl
Tight and slim body with nice size tits for an asian girl. Definitely the girl in the pics as she has the tattoo on her breast. In my opinion her body looks better in the flesh than in the pics.

Service
Took the stairs up to her apartment which is a few floors up, Emily was waiting in the corridor to greet me when I got there and walked me into the apartment. Her English is good enough. Once I got in told to take shoes off on a mat and then directed to the bedroom, asked how long I wanted to stay and paperwork is sorted out. Off with the clothes and told to lie on the bed. She puts on the condom and starts giving a BJ which was not bad. Allows me to touch her body and play with her tits. Then asks if i want sex now and I agree, into missionary. Doesn't apply any lube which was a nice touch for a change, her pussy is tight. She asks if I want to change position but I say no as i was enjoying the feeling and the view in missionary. She gives a bit of eye contact while I'm pounding away. Then I blow my load, off with the rubber and she gives me some wet wipes to clean up followed by some kitchen roll and says its to dry myself. On with the clothes and she gives me a hug from behind before I'm about to walk out.

Offline inbruges

Would you agree with her age being 23 as she advertises?

Offline indian1

Would you agree with her age being 23 as she advertises?

Yes, seems about right

Offline Hummingbird

She doesn't advertise penetration on her services. Did you have to ask separately?

Offline indian1

She doesn't advertise penetration on her services. Did you have to ask separately?

I asked by text and she said yes.

Offline Drlurve

asian emily

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £70

Comms
Comms by text to arrange an hour before. Messaged to ask for her apartment number and the reply was quick.

Nice clean and safe apartment on Granville street.

The girl
Tight and slim body with nice size tits for an asian girl. Definitely the girl in the pics as she has the tattoo on her breast. In my opinion her body looks better in the flesh than in the pics.

Service
Took the stairs up to her apartment which is a few floors up, Emily was waiting in the corridor to greet me when I got there and walked me into the apartment. Her English is good enough. Once I got in told to take shoes off on a mat and then directed to the bedroom, asked how long I wanted to stay and paperwork is sorted out. Off with the clothes and told to lie on the bed. She puts on the condom and starts giving a BJ which was not bad. Allows me to touch her body and play with her tits. Then asks if i want sex now and I agree, into missionary. Doesn't apply any lube which was a nice touch for a change, her pussy is tight. She asks if I want to change position but I say no as i was enjoying the feeling and the view in missionary. She gives a bit of eye contact while I'm pounding away. Then I blow my load, off with the rubber and she gives me some wet wipes to clean up followed by some kitchen roll and says its to dry myself. On with the clothes and she gives me a hug from behind before I'm about to walk out.

Lucky you. The girl I saw clearly wasn't her. Obviously a B&S going on - or maybe just WG roulette??