Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Aldgate - Yet another positive!  (Read 4397 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kirtlands

I thought twice about posting this. Firstly what is there to add that has not already been said, secondly if there was ever a girl to make me fluffy then this is the one. However a recent review is always of value and also this was the first girl I saw directly as a result of comments on this site so here goes.

The meet
Half an hour. I never book more on a first punt been disappointed too often. Paid £80

The venue
Nice flat near the Aldgate stations. Immaculately clean

Michelle
Previous reviewers have stated she is "stunning". With looks of course ymmv, each to their own etc. IMO for once the stunning tag is deserved. Another reviewer said she looked like Julia Stiles, having googled Julia Stiles that is a good comparison.
Also the softest skin, no tatts  :yahoo: and the perkiest breasts....and predictably I'm straying into fluffy territory so moving on....

The Event
Michelle had dressed as requested in a dress and white lingerie (almost bridal look to the lingerie) and greeted me with a kiss which quickly became DFK. She is a fantastic kisser and keeps the DFK going throughout the meet. No hint of smokers breath (and her profile seems to indicate she's quit)

Following a shower we resumed the DFK and groping before Michelle whipped off my towel and dropped to her knees. In my time I've had some great blow jobs and some very ropey ones. This was simply the best I had experienced due to the variety of licking, sucking and ball play with both tongue and fingers. No woman has ever made me cum through a blow job. I'm sure if had we continued Michelle would have changed that however with only a 30 minute meet it was time for some RO. She was impeccably clean and fresh and gave little murmurs rather than fake moans.

Then the sex. First off cowgirl. The image of Michelle riding me and frequently leaning down for DFK is indelibly burnt onto my retina. We then switched to mish as I struggle to pop in other positions. The result was inevitable and deeply satisfying.

And then a real first for me with a WG, she held on to me cuddling and kissing for several minutes allowing my cock to slowly wilt inside her before cleaning me up.

Several more minutes of chatting interspersed with yet more DFK. I have never experienced such great post-coital service**. She sent me off with some chocolates and a final snog having over-run slightly but no hurry whatsoever.

Next time its an hour of tie and tease for me :)

External Link/Members Only

**Only one who came close was a Russian girl called Maria at what was then City Girls in Milton Keynes (part of HOD empire) who jumped in the shower with me post punt and we nearly ended up going again in the shower. (This was in 2006 before anyone asks for a review!)

Offline Redforbed

Think I’m one of the few gents in london yet to experience the phenom that is Michelle:/

Offline MajorPayne

Think I’m one of the few gents in london yet to experience the phenom that is Michelle:/
I'm one of the others and not likely to see her either.

Offline Redforbed

How come? She looks hot, good reviews etc?

Offline dubhcarr

theres a lot like you......

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP. Glad to see she's still providing a good service. She's a nice girl too. It's been around a year, so I might just see her again myself.  :drinks:

Offline magnetico

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 11:13:01 pm by magnetico »

Offline LLPunting

Are you serious?  :scare:

Julia Stiles was never a real looker but she's not aged well with her soft, rounded features softening even more with weight.
Are you saying you've met Michelle and don't agree she looks like her?

Offline dubs

I once compared her to Julia Stiles and she wasn’t happy about it. You have to remember that Julia is 37 so is a good few years older

I’d say MI  is half Julia 10 years ago and half Rosie Huntington Whitely.

And I wish she’d tour more.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:50:26 am by dubs »

Offline magnetico

Julia Stiles was never a real looker
I was shocked that someone would say that MI is a stunner, and looking like JS, as I don't see JS being anywhere close to beautiful.

Offline magnetico

I’d say MI  is half Julia 10 years ago and half Rosie Huntington Whitely.
Whitely is a supermodel so that's much more appealing  :thumbsup:

Offline dubs

Whitely is a supermodel so that's much more appealing  :thumbsup:

Aye. Perhaps she could re-enact this advert as a role play, after all, MI does a great tie n tease  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks OP. Glad to see she's still providing a good service. She's a nice girl too. It's been around a year, so I might just see her again myself.  :drinks:

A five star lady, I am surprised that she hasn't become jaded ---------- her attitude is 10+.  :drinks:

Offline jimijimi

So can we agree that MI is better than Julia Stiles and looks more like Rosie Huntington Whitely?
Either way, it’s not my preferable face  but MI is still in my HL for her service.
I’ve had negative experiences with SPs with many positives(see my past reviews)
 so still not sure for her looks.
mmm...

Offline Jimmyredcab

So can we agree that MI is better than Julia Stiles and looks more like Rosie Huntington Whitely?
Either way, it’s not my preferable face  but MI is still in my HL for her service.
I’ve had negative experiences with SPs with many positives(see my past reviews)
 so still not sure for her looks.
mmm...

I have never heard of Julia Stiles ——- you will not be disappointed with Michelle’s looks, I am one fussy cunt, some on here would fuck anything as long as the price is right.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

MI looks nothing like Julia Stiles IMO.
I can see the resemblance to Rosie, but even then MI is IMO better looking.

Offline nigel4498

I rarely if ever comment about a SP's looks.
 Service, attitude and enthusiasm are the main factors as far as I'm concerned.
After all looks are subjective.
Hazarding a guess here but I estimate 95% of guys would not be disappointed with Mindy's  looks.

Offline magnetico

Aye. Perhaps she could re-enact this advert as a role play, after all, MI does a great tie n tease  :music:

Fantastic video  :thumbsup:

Offline Equilibrium

She's been on my HL for ages but can't seem to meet her as she's booked for the time I'm able to visit her.

Every time I see another review pop up for MI, I try and plan out a time to visit her. I know it's best to pre book a girl like MI , but I never know weather I'll be able to take time out the next day and if the plan somehow flops. One day I'll grow a pair and arrange a meet in advance.  :thumbsup:

Offline dubhcarr

not sure what happened here T_D

Offline The_Don

not sure what happened here T_D

dubs is close, as is the first picture IMO (linked).

Offline Strikar

Agree with this opinion, slight similarity but MI is def a very good looking woman IMO

MI looks nothing like Julia Stiles IMO.
I can see the resemblance to Rosie, but even then MI is IMO better looking.

Offline Belgarion

JAG4555

there is a slight resemblance but NO. Michele is better than Julia. Michelle is a legend. Great service. everytime ive seen her, she is always positive,  dfk is non stop, she is energetic.  her pussy taste good and well worth the shag. i dont want to sound rude, cos i like her, but there are better prettier sexier more fit girls out there ive punted.

Offline lewishamguy

there is a slight resemblance but NO. Michele is better than Julia. Michelle is a legend. Great service. everytime ive seen her, she is always positive,  dfk is non stop, she is energetic.  her pussy taste good and well worth the shag. i dont want to sound rude, cos i like her, but there are better prettier sexier more fit girls out there ive punted.

But you haven't reviewed her yet? Or are you former member?  :sarcastic:

Offline Malvolio

I'd be interested in some links to the WGs you rate as prettier and sexier.

Offline magnetico

there are better prettier sexier more fit girls out there ive punted.
🤔