Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteBritishMegan - Heathrow/Colnbrook  (Read 670 times)

36 review(s) for PetiteBritishMegan1 (23 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline vicflange

I thought I'd arrange a bit of fun to break a journey along the M4, but my arranged punt didn't happen because the SP thought she'd given me the address, but hadn't. So, when I arrived on time and texted for location details, she told me I was miles away and that we wouldn't have time. Anyway, we'll rearrange, I'm sure.

So there I was, with the RFH and nobody to help me with it. I went on AW and decided that Megan, down on tour from Leeds, would be worth a try.  External Link/Members Only

I went for the half hour at £50. She told me she'd been on holiday and that I was her first client since getting back. She gave me a toy to use on her and told me to be gentle, and said I could put a finger in her, but just the one. She began kissing my cock and licking my balls. This felt pretty good. Then she put a condom on me with her mouth and carried on sucking. Fairly quickly she told me she wanted it inside her, so she hopped on in reverse cowgirl. I asked her to turn round and face me so I could play with her tits. She did and then she said she wanted me to come. I said I wasn't ready yet. She said I should have booked the hour. She hopped off, rolled off the johnny and began wanking me hard. The moment I came, she was directing me to the shower. I reckon this was about 20 minutes after I'd got there. I was back on the road again within the half hour. What we did was pleasurable, but I felt very rushed.