Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selly Park Chinese Massage - Lily  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Tantric_mat

So had driven past this place a few times and been curious to try it after seeing a review a few months ago. My normal massage providers were unresponsive early on Sunday and I only had a limited window of opportunity so I thought I’d give it a go.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
I gave them a call and the lady on the phone had decent english confirmed the price and booked a time  30 mins later.

This is a road front shop right next to the Selly Park pub and next to a bus stop and a pedestrian crossing. On a Sunday morning it was quiet but I’d be uncomfortable going in there if the bus stop was busy or there was rush hour traffic stuck at the pedestrian crossing.
Parking was in a side road and seemed safe and discrete.
The door was open and there is a small reception area off to one side. The room I was shown into was a typical basic affair massage table, chair for my clothes. All clean and functional.

The girl
On entering I was immediately greeted by two Chinese ladies. One was maybe mid 20s shortish big tits and quite attractive, very bubbly and this turned out to be Lily. The other lady was older maybe mid to late 40s she was tall and not unattractive. She led me to the room followed by Lily.

The Service
1 hour massage £40 +£20 for HE

On entering the room the lady I assume was the manager asked if it was my first time I said it was and was told to undress and they left me to do so.
Lily returned fairly quickly and I was caught out pants round my ankles but hopped on the bed and got comfy.
Lily was about to get started and then the older lady returned and told me as it was my first time I could have 4 hand massage for first 10 minutes for free!
I was then covered with a towel and the massage started with firm pressure and at one point lily climbed on my back. While the older lady worked on my shoulders Lily was doing my legs and she was deliberately rubbing her crotch against my feet so I knew there was more to come.
10-15 mins later and the 4 hand ended and I was left alone with Lily.
The towel came off and the oil rub down began. It was fairly decent massage if a little vanilla until she get to my thighs. At this point there was some very deliberate ball strokes and cc swipes. This went on for a while then I was asked to turn over. I was fully hard by now and Lily was very giggly and immediately started oiling my cock and balls up. She then asked if I wanted happy ending. I said yes and she giggled “good job”!
A fantastic oily hand job followed and I took the opportunity to let my hands roam. She was dressed in leggings and a loose jumper. No objections to touching her ass through the leggings, so I reached up her top and had a good feel of her c cup tits. As I started to play with her nipples she started to squirm and she’s either a good actor or she was enjoying the attention.
I asked if she was horny and she giggled she was so I thought let’s push my luck. I slipped my hand down the front of her leggings and into her knickers. Again no objections and I was rewarded with a smooth and very wet pussy.
All respect to Lily she did a great job of maintaining the rhythm on my cock while her knees buckled due my attentions on her clit. All this was too much for me and I popped intensely. Lily carried on milking me till I was done then cleaned me up. There was still some time left and finished off with more massage. I finished bang on the hour then dressed and left.

Conclusion
This was by far the best Chinese massage experience I have ever had.
The friendliness, the service and the feeling that this was about making me a happy customer rather than taking as much cash as possible with a big plus. Add in the very sexy bubbly young lady and it was a 10/10 fbsm experience.

If I had to pick out negatives I’d say the lack of shower and the less than discrete location maybe put some off but they weren’t deal breakers for me.

Would I go back, absolutely! :thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

Great review.
The shop has links to the Chinese wg's operating from a flat in Shrewsbury.  See my review.

minge

Thanks for that Tantric.

Seems a bloody good hour for £60 all in.