Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural therapy chinese massage Stirchley  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Metajas

Natural Therapy Chinese massage shop, 1780 Pershore Road, B30 3GB
If I could rate this better than positive I would!!

Dropped in at 1130 on last Thursday 27th Sept.  was greeted by a nice chinese lady in her 30s, I guess about size 12 wearing a red dress with no tights, so not young and skinny, but how I like it. Very nice friendly manner and quite good english. I also glimpsed another lady, same age and much the same figure. Paid £40 for 1 hour massage.
Massage was excellent plus enough sensual touches of the thighs and groin area to make me sure that more would be offered.  About 20 minutes in I heard her clothes rustling then felt naked thighs pressing against my hand and arm, then she climbed on the table and knelt between my legs to massage my back and tease my bum, then came the first surprise, she turned around to face my feet, sat on me, and  massaged my back and bum with her naked bum plus lots more teasing.
She hopped off, i turned over and she offered B2B for another £40, then offered 2 ladies naked B2B for £40 each.  I said yes and she called her mate, they both stripped fully and I had a glorious 20 minutes where they both massaged and played with me, both gave me tits and nipples to suck and both presented their pussy for me to play with and finger.  So I was lying there with both hands busy fingering and 2 nice women pleasuring me.  Finished off with one wanking me and one sucking and nibbling my nipples.
They stayed naked for the final 10 minutes and massaged my feet, hands and head.
Paid and went home drained and happy.

Offline shiptonlad

Hi,
Sounds great. Did you get any names or any indication of how long either were likely to stay.

Offline seandana

Great review on what sounds like a great service  :thumbsup:

minge

Thanks for sharing your experience. What were the girls like in the face and titties department. Did they have pubes  :rolleyes:

Offline Metajas

Sorry, no names, I don’t usually bother to ask as I know they won’t be staying long.  Titties were a nice handful on both with lovely nipples, but I find Asian nipples usually are more interesting than European women. One was shaved, one was hairy down below.

Offline shiptonlad

If you want interesting nipples go and see Thai Sammy in Birmingham. You will have to be careful they don’t take your eyes out!

Offline rigdick

have you a link or contact number?

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Metajas

That’s it, thankyou, Goldfinch