Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robin Sexy MILF 2  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Tablet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Robin couple weeks ago .
She lives just outside Dalkeith , main door and you can park across the road in the supermarket.
House safe and clean , Robin at the door with bra , hold ups , panties and high heels .
Attractive female late thirties, very friendly and pretty sexy from my point of view and very clean.
Peck on the lips taken to bedroom and paperwork complete , she pops out to stash the cash while I get down to my boxers , she returns and asks what I want as she is fiddling inside my boxers then down they come and she is on her knees sucking and nibbling at my cock, get hold of her head and start pushing it deep she eventually comes up for air . Onto bed and gets her kit off while sucking her tits right good handful with big nipples, then I am down to her snatch and she likes this as I am licking away she is getting soaking and wriggling away and moaning but seemed natural.
Fuck this I have a raging boner so she gets the rubber on , gets her on her back legs wide in the air and just smashes into her and lasts about thirty fuckin seconds and empties in the bag .
We both start laughing and she says “ we both needed that “ too fuckin true .
She cleans me up , gets my breath and best £50 I have spent in a while . Will be back because she has to nice an arse to not give her doggy but an hour the next time .
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline Ali243

Sounds good is she shaven? Need a good MILF  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:28:36 am by Ali243 »

Offline Tablet

When I seen her “bald as a badger “ .
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by: