Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy sensational - Liverpool  (Read 1153 times)

8 review(s) for pocket rocket lucy (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]
8 review(s) for angel Amelia  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5327160) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Andyw23

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms - Lucy was great to deal with, she always responded promptly to messages and texts. She gave me details (on the same day) of her rented apartment, and I headed down to meet her.

Meet - she opened the door with the usual hiding behind it malarkey, which does make me worry about what will be lurking behind for me ... She is definitely sensational! She looks every bit as good as her photos suggest, tiny, tanned body, lovely blond hair and a very tidy face.

Straight down to business, she appeared to be enjoying everything we did, oral, reverse oral, anal. All really good fun.

She had a great attitude, was very clean and tidy and someone I’d definitely recommend.

£90 for 30 mins is at the high end for me, but in this case, definitely worth it.

Offline Lady Lover

You actually managed to get some anal acton? She seemed to have blagged a lot of us off over this particular service  :unknown:

Offline Andyw23

Yeah, I didn’t see all the negative reviews until after I’d written this. I was a bit surprised to read them to be honest. I suggested anal pretty much straight away, and she was up for it. Not sure what that says about my manhood though... :-)