Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotchocxxx - Walsall - blow and go.  (Read 2313 times)

25 review(s) for hotchocxxx (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline iceman-76

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Service: blow and go with cim £40

I have seen hotchocxxx before I was on this site, didn't do a review. She is as in her pics and is very chatty.

I texted her for availability and service that I wanted and she replied, confirmed and sent the address.

I arrived at the address in Walsall, it is on the main road so I parked on a side road. It seems that there is residential parking permit scheme in place but when I was there it was out of the time limit, late evening. The place itself is not as nice as the place she had on Bristol rd.

Once in, she met me wearing lingerie and looked good. We chatted while I got undressed and then I hopped on the bed. She went to work straight away. Sucking, licking Dick and balls and the bit inbetween your balls and ass. She deepthroated too. I asked her to lie off the bed to throat fuck her but only did it for a little while. She then got up on all 4s and carried on sucking while I was standing. I then hopped back onto the bed for her to finish me off. I came in her mouth and she carried on sucking till I was finished.  She then went over to spit it out. She wiped me up with wipes. We chatted for while before I left.

I will return, as I prefer blow and go's to full service.

Offline CluckinBell

Thought she was very professional with comms but something cropped up so didn't get a chance to book

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Service: blow and go with cim £40

I have seen hotchocxxx before I was on this site, didn't do a review. She is as in her pics and is very chatty.

I texted her for availability and service that I wanted and she replied, confirmed and sent the address.

I arrived at the address in Walsall, it is on the main road so I parked on a side road. It seems that there is residential parking permit scheme in place but when I was there it was out of the time limit, late evening. The place itself is not as nice as the place she had on Bristol rd.

Once in, she met me wearing lingerie and looked good. We chatted while I got undressed and then I hopped on the bed. She went to work straight away. Sucking, licking Dick and balls and the bit inbetween your balls and ass. She deepthroated too. I asked her to lie off the bed to throat fuck her but only did it for a little while. She then got up on all 4s and carried on sucking while I was standing. I then hopped back onto the bed for her to finish me off. I came in her mouth and she carried on sucking till I was finished.  She then went over to spit it out. She wiped me up with wipes. We chatted for while before I left.

I will return, as I prefer blow and go's to full service.
Good review,I’ve seen hot choc a few times and her oral skills are on another level she  has you on the edge for ages balls and base of you cock before she goes on full attack of your cock,She is also a good fuck too,and does a very good rimming on you as well.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 05:31:24 am by Punterperson1971 »