Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara HOD - Pimlico  (Read 2176 times)

Sunnyday

URL: External Link/Members Only

Time: 30 minutes
Price: £70

Location: Pimlico is one of the better HOD locations. Basically the entrance is more discreet as it is a block of flats. Also they have two showers (one ensuite).

Comms: Very easy to book. Texted for availability and got a reply back soon.

Appearance: Attractive, blondy brown hair, fuller womanly figure, feels really good. Age in mid to late 30s range. Has had children so basically a MILF.

Meet: Had an itch but there was no one that I knew on the schedule. So decided to see someone new. Glad I did. Lara was just what I needed. She is forward. She immediately starts kissing and joking with me as I was tying to get the radio working when she came in. Straight to business, undressing me and then oral (without). Jokes as she went along. I also went down. Shaved, clean but I don't think she uses any kind of lubricant like some other girls do which makes the sweet taste. Also she suggested 69, which we do.

She acts like she is enjoying it all and sensitive. We have sex, her on top and finish. It is a pretty good session for me. Afterwards, I am spent and she talks quite a lot. Talked about business, which was interesting. Actually, she went over our allotted time. But there was no knock on the door, so I assume no one was booked yet. I had time for a shower.

Pros: Positive, attractive. Pretty solid service.
Cons, none.
Would see again. Probably would get better after a few more meets.

Offline magnetico

Fake review, the one and only listed on the HOD page  :bomb:

Offline kasamaa

Fake review, the one and only listed on the HOD page  :bomb:

OP has 5 reviews, all from HOD, All positive......

BlackZionBull

OP has 5 reviews, all from HOD, All positive......

OP been called out already on another review. Waiting for his response with anticipation.

Offline anonymouse72

Would you really make it that obvious though given most people's opinions on here. Or reverse psychology, make them so obvious people assume they're too obvious to be fake.

Offline doughboy

Would you really make it that obvious though given most people's opinions on here. Or reverse psychology, make them so obvious people assume they're too obvious to be fake.

Considering that you're a HoD/Annabellas fanboy yourself, I can't take your input seriously.

BlackZionBull

Well the reverse psychology has not worked out very well for him has it? He has been called out. The OP's silence speaks volumes.

Offline anonymouse72

Considering that you're a HoD/Annabellas fanboy yourself, I can't take your input seriously.

Gutted

Offline Stanford97

This person has four consecutive reviews of frosted faced HOD SPs and all are described as attractive. As someone who first visited this place ten years ago, I would offer 1000-1 odds on such a run of luck.

If the OP stops posting reviews we can assume he’s won the lottery and set himself up with a harem.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If the OP stops posting reviews we can assume he’s won the lottery and set himself up with a harem.

Or has run away scared since he/she realised he/she has been called out for blatant touting. Fucking amateur.

Offline Stanford97

Or has run away scared since he/she realised he/she has been called out for blatant touting. Fucking amateur.
A persistent amateur