Author Topic: Prague - Wenceslas Square(Punting became expensive)  (Read 9688 times)

Offline jester360

I visited Prague last weekend just to have fun. I have heard how cheap it is and how easy its to get the girls so i didnt plan anything.

On Saturday night i was on the road and outside "Goldfingers" club on Wenceslas square, a guy offered me to go inside the club as its free entry. I thought what the heck.

The club is 2 floored and i was on the balcony. The stage at the ground was so flashy and hollywood style that i was amazed by the view. New dance every 5 mins with all the fires around the stage. It was no less than Oscar award ceremony. There were too many girls and all were looking sexy. Waitresses were hovering around trying to see that no hands should be empty. I asked for Heineken which costed me 250 CZK (10£) and she smiled and asked to keep 50 CZK for her. She had too big 36D cup boobs, who can say No to them  :D

Anyways i was approached by another sexy stripper and i agreed to go with her. Price for a lap dance is 1500 czk (thats 60£). I was thinking, i get the same price at London. What kind of cheaper service was i expecting! Anyways the dance was good but she also insisted for tip, i gave her 300 CZK (12£). I came out and the flash dances continued. Anyways, i wanted to put my dick inside pussy so left the place.


K5 club (K5relax.com) - I heard about their transparency. So i quickly googled, it was 20 mins walk. I reached the place.

Manager explained the menu. 500 CZK entry fee and no girl would come and talk to me. I will select the girl and then we both will agree to spend some time. This 500 CZK price could be waved off if i directly select any of the available girls and choose a service. I selected one girl among them and went for private time. Now these are the rates:
Massage: 30 mins for 700 CZK and  60 mins for 1400 CZK
Sex: 30 mins for 2400 CZK (100£) and 60 mins for 3900 CZK (160£)

I opted for 30 mins 100£, again not cheaper than London. Anyhow, i went in the room with Angelina. She and i took turns to shower. She was waiting for me in the bed in towel. We laid next to each other and she was touching my johnnie but i came to know that i cant kiss her boobs, cant touch her pussy, overall cant do anything i like. Anyways, she was not interested in even looking at me and i am quite an attractive guy just that i am not white. I was getting pissed a bit. She performed covered blow job but the fact that i cant touch her boob or lick the nipples put me off and i asked her to stop and just laid on the bed doing nothing. Anyways, the time was over soon and i left with a little less than 100£.

I see no reason why i would wanna punt in Prague again. May be i dont know the places but i really didnt like the attitude of czech people as such. Not only because of above but several other interactions.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:04:39 pm by jester360 »

Offline Sibiu

I’ve been to Prague twice and each time I’ve felt as though so many people were out to rip me off. Beautiful city, crap attitude. One day they will kill their golden egg laying goose.

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks for the review but the places you have went to are the Tourist rip offs  :thumbsdown: The value to be had in Prague are at the In Calls & Independents, were pricing for independents is as cheap as anywhere in Europe.

You can get Overnighters for £125, don’t think you can get that anywhere else in Europe  :unknown:

The down side is, you have to put a wee bit of effort in  :hi:

HungPunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
DaVinci,

What about out calls.. Could you give me any tips? I'm heading to prague for my stag on the 11th.. Then budapest.. I thought Them two countries would be punting heaven

Offline DaVINCI

DaVinci,

What about out calls.. Could you give me any tips? I'm heading to prague for my stag on the 11th.. Then budapest.. I thought Them two countries would be punting heaven
The agency l knew doesn't seem to be there anymore  :unknown: but if you click on the links below you'll be able to find something.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Never been to Budapest as can be a difficult place to punt, therefore you could end up with Blue Balls  :D  :D but these links are the most common
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only


Offline jester360

DaVinci,

What about out calls.. Could you give me any tips? I'm heading to prague for my stag on the 11th.. Then budapest.. I thought Them two countries would be punting heaven

Please remember to post a review of your trip .. Will help us (and me) for next trip to Prague  :D :D

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Show park in Prague gets some favourable reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline flybynightpm

Plenty of good value brothels  around, use the mapy.sex.cz or google praha privat, there in the residential, non-touristy areas but easily accessible with the cheap taxis (AAA)/metro system.

Offline adindas

I see no reason why i would wanna punt in Prague again. May be i dont know the places but i really didnt like the attitude of czech people as such. Not only because of above but several other interactions.

Reasonable people will think like you why should you go to Prague to punt when you could get it almost the same price in your own home town ??
Like in many other touristic cities avoid a tourist trap.  Many night clubs around Wenceslas Square is well known for this
It is ok and you might not have any other option when you have a very limited time to look around, but still want to have some fun.

If you have time, you should focus on visiting "privat"  amemebr of this forum (E.g DaVinci) has given you a few links that I know is also used by many locals.
In Private you could get a good quality even better than in the night club for less than CZK 2000 an hour.

Another place you could also consider if you do not need a lap dance is to visit show Park Around Vietnamese market ( a little bit far from city Center) and or in the city. They have DaVince Show Park which is not far from Wenceslas Square.

IMO Prague is still a good place to punt if you avoid the tourist trap and focusing more on Privat.
What is good about Prague compared to other cities is that the quality of the girls in term of good looking. Many well known good looking European Porn Stars come from this country.


« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:36:14 pm by adindas »

Rez77

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've got family over there so I often escape into the night as it were when I get half a chance. I don't know why exactly but I get more of a thrill screwing abroad than I do on home soil. And a lot of the local czech women are a+ in terms of looks. They have little patience for Brits abroad given we've impregnated half the city but a warm smile and faux interest in what they're saying (invariably "fuck the Russians!") often parts their legs. I'm talking civvies here.

Privats are the way to go on a budget. Plenty of links and reviews out there.

As for escorts visiting your hotel room, I can recommend the agencies Chic Babes and Royce Dolls. Nataly Levin and Sweet Cat from Chic Babes are both fantastic; the former is a little blonde pocket rocket while the latter is a local porn star with plenty of videos online. Jessica from Royce Dolls is pure class (be sure to ask for the message and she'll arrive with the full kit).

Offline adindas


As for escorts visiting your hotel room, I can recommend the agencies Chic Babes and Royce Dolls. Nataly Levin and Sweet Cat from Chic Babes are both fantastic; the former is a little blonde pocket rocket while the latter is a local porn star with plenty of videos online. Jessica from Royce Dolls is pure class (be sure to ask for the message and she'll arrive with the full kit).

EUR350 an hour? No thanks. People wh knows could easily find a good looking porn star at this rate ...

Offline sambrown

Thanks for the review but the places you have went to are the Tourist rip offs  :thumbsdown: The value to be had in Prague are at the In Calls & Independents, were pricing for independents is as cheap as anywhere in Europe.

You can get Overnighters for £125, don’t think you can get that anywhere else in Europe  :unknown:

The down side is, you have to put a wee bit of effort in  :hi:

Overnights for £125? What site or places do that I'm in Prague end of Jan so would love more info please

Offline DaVINCI

Overnights for £125? What site or places do that I'm in Prague end of Jan so would love more info please
External Link/Members Only

Have replied to PM  :hi:

Offline bbois77

External Link/Members Only

Have replied to PM  :hi:

I was last in Prague in 2004, thanks for stimulating my interest again, did a brief search, £50 an hour is decent at the privates, couldn't spot the £125 option though, if you could pm me too I'd be grateful.  :hi:

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only

Have replied to PM  :hi:

I'd also be interested in knowing more about this site via PM - can't quite figure it out from this link!  Thanks and HNY!

Offline bigpoppapomp

External Link/Members Only

Have replied to PM  :hi:

Hi I am looking to visit Prague also this year so if you could PM also as can't find the £125 option, much appreciated in advance.

Offline home

Thanks for the review but the places you have went to are the Tourist rip offs  :thumbsdown: The value to be had in Prague are at the In Calls & Independents, were pricing for independents is as cheap as anywhere in Europe.

You can get Overnighters for £125, don’t think you can get that anywhere else in Europe  :unknown:

The down side is, you have to put a wee bit of effort in  :hi:

currently in Prague this weekend DaVINCI would you be able to PM about the £125 overnighter ?

i having been call a few from the sites you recommend but got get many responses

Offline flybynightpm

£125 per night must be a typo, no way is a regular escort going to charge that... when a cheap parlour girl, for an hr is £70...

Offline DaVINCI

£125 per night must be a typo, no way is a regular escort going to charge that... when a cheap parlour girl, for an hr is £70...
100% when l was back in June, although none at present, had a look on Annonce and a SP advertising for £175 (5000 czk) that looked  :thumbsup: although pics and service would need to be verified (but no reason to doubt pic as not a photoshop model crap).

As you are aware Prague can be expensive or cheap place, you just need to keep away from the Tourist spots (l include food, drink, WG)  The parlours you have previously visted are brothels mostly operating a shift system and mostly geared towards the Tourist market.

The girls on Annonce are the True independents, working for themselves and not having to pay for Room, Maid fees etc.

Offline flybynightpm


Offline Maverick1138

I have visited Prague in 2017, was there for 3 nights and had a girl for every day. Two of them came from this site:

External Link/Members Only

Most of the above website had quite young student girls, so not all originally Czech.

And one other one was an independent lady (blonde and huge tits) although she was from Ukraine. She gave me a tour of the city (arm in arm and lots of groping and kissing) and then back to my hotel room for a fuck. I cant recall the website or how I got her number, if I do I will post.

hence my meeting with all of them were spot on due to not all being of Czech origin.

However, I have met a Czech woman for an overnight whilst I was in Slovakia. She was very very good. Very tall, blonde and massive tits (I think Czechs are naturally busty). Site was:

External Link/Members Only

I have written a review here on this lady. Hope that helps

Offline thekingreturns

Been to Prague twice.... 1st time about 10 years ago and had a great night in a place called "Nemo's"

Last time was a few years ago and I decided to take the plunge with a street girl.... she took me to a shopping centre which was closed and nailed her on the stairs outside a shop

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
@davinci Annonce - I've had no luck. Nobody I liked answered the phone.
@AdamK77 I'll road test your info tomorrow, thanks.

@thekingreturns
I was led to believe that Nemo's is a full service place. It was dead yesterday. The girls just chatted amongst themselves at a hidden away table. Maybe that's how Monday nights are. I left after a drink.
----------------

I just returned from seeing Katy External Link/Members Only - Judging from her saggy tits, She's probably closer to the other end of 35 than the claimed 28. Speaks some English, but her nod is misleading, she'll nod and say yes even if she doesn't understand. My mildly blue balls may have been impairing my judgement, but she's a very likeable woman. Her hygiene is immaculate.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

OWO, pussy licking, cowgirl, missionary for round 1.
OWO and rimming for round 2, with me finishing sat on her face.
All for around 3000 Czech.

I'll probably return tomorrow to sample more of the stable.
I had a really good time tonight with Katy after 3 nights of dry teases at the strip clubs.
--------------

I'm now going to venture out for a night of gambling.


Offline sambrown

I've tried using mysexprague but a lot of the girls seem to agency and fake profiles. I contact about 10 different girls and 6 profile was the same girl. Different profile pic different numbers but send me pm with a totally different picture.  If you find any decent independent's let me know

totalizer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Went to Sweet Paradise a few years ago and the Happy Hour prices were ok and the girl selection good as well. Bit further out but there’s a tram or cheap taxi ride away. Sex for the price of a lap dance in the centre.

External Link/Members Only

Also, Club Neon was good last time I was there

External Link/Members Only

Both places you get to see the girls whilst having a beer before you choose. Mostly none Czech girls, but there are Czech in both clubs.

As above though, the privat scene is cheaper, though I’ve found the club scene to be a safer bet as you can see the girls before choosing.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:06:39 pm by totalizer »

Offline jonjo29

Done both Sweet[Paradise clubs. but I agree that neon club (imho) is best. Some nights can be a bit iffy
but I always found something that was to my tastes.

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
may be visiting Prague later this year with a friend  anyone found genuine bi escort there ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shaven4you

you went to all the tourist traps , ive been to prague around 15 times over the past 8 yrs or so, last time was in december 2018 and i have not paid any of the punts that type of money , normally i pay around £60 to £80 a hour or £200 to £250 for 4 hours .
sweet paradise sometimes have stunners mixed in with the ugly ones.
Even show park are not the prices you have posted think i was paying around £80 for the hour and thats with owo, cim
out side burgerking or kfc on Wenceslas Square you get the street girls i must admit some who came up to me were stunning , they wanted £50 to £60 for the hour .
Also alot of working girls go to the big nightclub of Wenceslas Square its only £4 ish to get in drinks are cheap and if you get talking to them late at night you can get a real bargin , ive gave 1 before £100 for the works back at my hotel from 3am when we left the club till 7am when i asked her to leave .

Offline jonjo29

What big nightclub are you referring to on wenceslas square.

Offline shaven4you

What big nightclub are you referring to on wenceslas square.

Lucerna i think its called about 60 sec walk from rocky orileys irish bar..

Offline DaVINCI

you went to all the tourist traps , ive been to prague around 15 times over the past 8 yrs or so, last time was in december 2018 and i have not paid any of the punts that type of money , normally i pay around £60 to £80 a hour or £200 to £250 for 4 hours .
sweet paradise sometimes have stunners mixed in with the ugly ones.
Even show park are not the prices you have posted think i was paying around £80 for the hour and thats with owo, cim
out side burgerking or kfc on Wenceslas Square you get the street girls i must admit some who came up to me were stunning , they wanted £50 to £60 for the hour .
Also alot of working girls go to the big nightclub of Wenceslas Square its only £4 ish to get in drinks are cheap and if you get talking to them late at night you can get a real bargin , ive gave 1 before £100 for the works back at my hotel from 3am when we left the club till 7am when i asked her to leave .
l have been to Prague about 7 times in the last couple of years and l do not identify the pricing you have mentioned. Pricing is normally 4000 czk = £130 for 1 hour although when it was quiet a WG offered 3000 czk  = £100 for 1 hour.

l would agree some of the SP on Wenceslas square can be very nice but they were looking for 1500 czk = £50.

Therefore, how are you obtaining substanial discount pricing from the standard  :unknown:

Thanks for the info regarding the club.

l am aware that the pricing for local independents is substanially cheaper from External Link/Members Only but never seen pricing that low for the tourist SP scene.
 

Offline podunkemperor

@davinci Annonce - I've had no luck. Nobody I liked answered the phone.
@AdamK77 I'll road test your info tomorrow, thanks.

@thekingreturns
I was led to believe that Nemo's is a full service place. It was dead yesterday. The girls just chatted amongst themselves at a hidden away table. Maybe that's how Monday nights are. I left after a drink.
----------------

I just returned from seeing Katy External Link/Members Only - Judging from her saggy tits, She's probably closer to the other end of 35 than the claimed 28. Speaks some English, but her nod is misleading, she'll nod and say yes even if she doesn't understand. My mildly blue balls may have been impairing my judgement, but she's a very likeable woman. Her hygiene is immaculate.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

OWO, pussy licking, cowgirl, missionary for round 1.
OWO and rimming for round 2, with me finishing sat on her face.
All for around 3000 Czech.

I'll probably return tomorrow to sample more of the stable.
I had a really good time tonight with Katy after 3 nights of dry teases at the strip clubs.
--------------

I'm now going to venture out for a night of gambling.

Just wondered if the Rimjob from Katy was extra? Was in Praha last week, she sounds great!

Offline wombat42

Just came back from Prague today. Darlings and Goldfingers I thought were bad and expensive but jammed packed with customers. I found a much nicer vibe at Hot Peppers - the drinks there were much cheaper, no entrance fee and 4 or 5 of the women were seriously hot. Two nice little details at Hot Peppers are there is a clothed dancer dancing visible from the street and the waitresses actually show butt cleavage unlike Hooters waitresses. A lot of effort and costume changes etc go into the stage acts.

I think Nemos is probably good value. I paid a woman 2000 crowns there - she took me to one of the two VIP rooms, she got me to take my kit off and for half an hour she just writhed standing over me, alllowing me to finger her pussy while I jerked myself off. A condom was left in the bathroom from a previous customer there so FS must go on there at times.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 06:55:26 pm by wombat42 »

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Just wondered if the Rimjob from Katy was extra? Was in Praha last week, she sounds great!

Yea it was extra, but the price I mention includes all the extras I got.

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33

 is it better to have ££  Euro  or Czech  currancy ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DaVINCI

is it better to have ££  Euro  or Czech  currancy ?
For security and best exchange rates l prefer a Revolut card but If taking cash, l would take ££ and convert to Czech koruna's over there. The best exchange rates, l found on a consistent basis were on Vodičkova street, Václavské náměstí tram stop straight across from Raiffeisenbank there is a small indoor shopping centre and on the right hand side there is a currency booth.  :thumbsup:

If you go elsewhere I would be careful as some tellers advertise a rate but it is based on a large amount and by the time you have exchanged it is too late and you have been stung badly! 

Offline shaven4you

Thanks for the review but the places you have went to are the Tourist rip offs  :thumbsdown: The value to be had in Prague are at the In Calls & Independents, were pricing for independents is as cheap as anywhere in Europe.

You can get Overnighters for £125, don’t think you can get that anywhere else in Europe  :unknown:

The down side is, you have to put a wee bit of effort in  :hi:

100%
every were u went was on the tourist trap , ive never payed more than £60 a hour for sex or £40 for tantra massage. Ive had all night escorts for £120 , even paradise club you can have 3 or 4 hours for around that price .
Theres a cpl of websites for the girls who will come to your hotel also a nightclub whats rammed with chicks and only costs £3 to get in.
ive not been this year i found poland is alot cheaper and nicer looking girls .

Offline shaven4you

wow u over paid in all places . glad i dont go prague no more. poland loads cheaper and hot girls

Offline bbois77



Trip planned early October, last time we were there was 2003 or so. Very distant memories and no idea were to try this time.

If recent visitors could shortlist 2/3 clubs/privat/massage parlours and an indie or two that would be very helpful.

Great tip about taking £ s to change there, going for an Airbnb rental, district 3 by the looks of it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 08:33:32 am by bbois77 »

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33

Trip planned early October, last time we were there was 2003 or so. Very distant memories and no idea were to try this time.

If recent visitors could shortlist 2/3 clubs/privat/massage parlours and an indie or two that would be very helpful.

Great tip about taking £ s to change there, going for an Airbnb rental, district 3 by the looks of it.

out there in early oct as well
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bbois77

out there in early oct as well

PM me your dates, meet for a beer, exchange notes!

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Me, too, only one night though.
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Randall_graves

I am there early October too.... 3rd til 7th

Offline bbois77

Looks like it could be Prague forum meet up!

Will fine tune by pm over the next while, cheers to all

Offline Spurt

Is anyone welcome or is it an elite gathering.
Must check flights for those dates.

Offline bobdavid

For those complaining about the prices in Prague... a few things to note:-

- thanks to the recession and, more recently, Brexshit, the pound is ridiculously poor now. You can't blame foreigners for that :-p .. back in 2002-3, 1GBP was around 53CZK. Today, it's less than 29CZK (!);
- thanks to Czech Republic joining the EU, the local prices went up significantly. The EU helped Czech Republic's economy a ton. Due to this, less sex workers, less brothels, etc.. and hence the fewer girls that there are can charge more;
- thanks to the EU's desire for less corruption, there are less Russian and Ukrainian girls in Prague. Note: I'm not talking illegal immigrants. Previously they travelled easily between the countries. Today, they don't.

All in all, compared to 15 years ago, you have less available girls, they're of a lower quality, they're older, and they're much more expensive.

A hotel that i used to go to in Czech Republic is now 10x the price that it was 15 years ago! This is thanks to currency, economy and the fact that the hotel was renovated (but not hugely so). £200 per night for a hotel room that used to be £20... ouch.

I think we can all get used to this post-Brexit, though... the punting grounds in the UK will grow - but it will get harder for us to punt abroad with the value that we've previously had.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 04:10:03 pm by bobdavid »

Offline thebadooboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 167
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bbois77

Is anyone welcome or is it an elite gathering.
Must check flights for those dates.

All welcome, even tossers.....  :yahoo:..... Please don't take offence Mr Spurt!

Offline Spurt

How could I turn down such a charming invitation.
Following weekend England have a qualifier in Prague.

Offline bbois77

Doubtless flights are now a King's ransom, plus Czech hos will be in short supply!