Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexy Amy - Birmingham central  (Read 1774 times)

27 review(s) for SweetSexy Amy (19 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

snowy51

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review on here guys so be gentle.

I've had Amy on my hot list for a while and after reading the reviews on here I thought I'd go ahead and see if she would live up to all the good reviews. What drew me to Amy was the promise of anal at no extra charge tbh, its something I've always wanted to try but never done.

After a couple of texts I'd arranged a meeting and away I went after a shower to be fresh for the meet. The tower block has key pad enter which Amy supplied once I told her I was outside. Once in the flat I was asked how long I would be staying for and the paper work was done. I had a quick shower which was crap to be honest but I wasn't there to admire the bathroom.

Once back in the room Amy was stood wearing nice underwear and i was starting to get hard just looking at her. We kissed a little, no dfk, but it was nice. Then she sat on the bed and removed my boxer shorts and took me in her mouth. Really nice owo and when i had to see that body naked. I took Amy's underwear off and my god what a absolute gorgeous body. Nice firm breasts and an amazing arse. I asked if I wasn't to big for anal and she said she would try.

On with the raincoat and a bit of lube and she begain to ride me while i sucked on her breasts, then we moved to doggy and i slide into her ass. Wow we started slowly then once she got into it she began to push herself against me as i got deeper and deeper. Seeing her grab the bed sheets and moan with pleasure was an incredible sight. I would have dearly love to cum in her ass but wanted to feel her body against me so we swapped the condom and i got on top and fucked her pussy with her grabbing my arse and pulling me into her. it wasn't long before i couldn't hold back and i came deep inside her.

Never felt rushed or clock watched, Amy is a girl i will return too again and again. Great service and amazing breasts and a great fuckable arse.

Offline The Owl

Did you or did she insist on the condom swap when you switched from anal to vaginal sex? I think other punters have mentioned going from her arse to her pussy without changing condoms which is pretty disgusting and a health risk for both (for punters if they do RO on her).

snowy51