Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly-Jo - Middlesbrough  (Read 13139 times)

vorian

How do you know this, Vorian?

It's the law, here are a number of threads which discusses the subject it great detail.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17875.msg276776;topicseen#msg276776

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9218.msg136745;topicseen#msg136745

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19092.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=3829.msg57230;topicseen#msg57230

Those are just four I found rather quickly, if you use the search facility many, many others come up.

Barry Shipton and Smiths seem to have solid information but of course many other members as well.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:22:06 pm by vorian »

Offline maxxblue

Thanks  - I'll check these out.

Offline everaad

newby here,
glad I read this thread, been thinking about seeing Kelly jo for a few weeks now,
but no chance now that I know she was Victoria, saw Victoria some years back (14 or15 I would say) in Darlo through an agency, prior to her going independent
if she is 27 now she must have been about 12 or 13 at the time, did look older though.
the term ice maiden fits her perfectly,
when I saw her she was size 10 and stunning, but she was just a beautiful slab of meat, totally unresponsive.

OldAdmin

newby here,
glad I read this thread, been thinking about seeing Kelly jo for a few weeks now,
but no chance now that I know she was Victoria, saw Victoria some years back (14 or15 I would say) in Darlo through an agency, prior to her going independent
if she is 27 now she must have been about 12 or 13 at the time, did look older though.
when I saw her she was size 10 and stunning, but she was just a beautiful slab of meat, totally unresponsive.

Anyone reading the above should be aware that the IP is the same as 'LoganMontoya'. It is likely a prostitute slagging off her competition and not a genuine punter.

vorian

newby here,

Wow that was a quick spot, Adam is on fire today  :D

Offline Kev3773

I saw Kelly Jo in Thornaby just over a week ago, not particularly impressed is much bigger in real life compared to impression pictures give, at least a size 14 probably more. Nice enough to talk to but wouldn't go back.

Offline Jamiee92

Thornaby/Stockton is a punting desert...I'd be happy to find someone who takes my fancy just for a bj but nothing interests me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Thrasymachus

Thornaby/Stockton is a punting desert...I'd be happy to find someone who takes my fancy just for a bj but nothing interests me  :thumbsdown:
It's bad isn't it.  A shame really as you do see some nice looking women in the area and think to yourself "if only"

Offline mcb

Anyone reading the above should be aware that the IP is the same as 'LoganMontoya'. It is likely a prostitute slagging off her competition and not a genuine punter.
Funny given I see Logan’s back punting as “Eleanor” and had her age as 19 on her Adultwork profile, and I’ve also heard her been described as nice looking but unresponsive. Obviously just recycling past criticisms about her into barbs at her competition. A bit sad, really.

onlines

bloddy hell! thats quick Logan has just had a baby lol only the other week

Offline Thrasymachus

Funny given I see Logan’s back punting as “Eleanor” and had her age as 19 on her Adultwork profile, and I’ve also heard her been described as nice looking but unresponsive. Obviously just recycling past criticisms about her into barbs at her competition. A bit sad, really.
I think most of us can confirm that fucking her is like fucking a corpse.  Also, I'd have to rate her looks as average.  I prefer the more natural look rather than the whole fake tan, fake lashes, dyed hair

Offline onlyandy

I sent a message to eleanor on AW asking if she was Logan cos the profile pic looked just like her.
Got a reply saying no it deffinately was not Logan, so make of that what you'd like???

Offline mcb

I sent a message to eleanor on AW asking if she was Logan cos the profile pic looked just like her.
Got a reply saying no it deffinately was not Logan, so make of that what you'd like???
Well I subscribed to her private gallery on Adultwork and all the pictures were of Logan. So she’s either lying, or I want my credits refunding for paying for fake pictures.

Offline onlyandy

That's interesting MCB, I know a few ppl have said she's like punting with a corpse, but I had an appointment with her last year and really enjoyed myself, killer bj so I might pay a visit this week and confirm one way or the other :thumbsup:

Offline mcb

That's interesting MCB, I know a few ppl have said she's like punting with a corpse, but I had an appointment with her last year and really enjoyed myself, killer bj so I might pay a visit this week and confirm one way or the other :thumbsup:
Each to their own I suppose. It just seems that every time her name crops up it’s not in a positive light, which puts me right off.

Offline Shyandrew2001

External Link/Members Only

Thought that looked like Logan Montoya. Waste of money punt and seem to remember she went off on one on here and got banned, was much more enjoyable than shaggin her

nedflanders

Read the posts and saw sasha last week
definatley did DFK  and did it very well , knocked her right up my list of favourites .
even holding onto my cash till she comes back to darlo  :wacko:

Offline Dimond dave

I'm surprised any one can get a booking with her. 

I've called several times. Never picks the phone up ever ????   Left voice mails   Never returned. 

Sent a text. ,, did get a reply made a Booking. Called on the day. No reply left a voice mail left a Thew texts.  No reply. No response. Even though I confirmed my booking BEFOR 11am on the day.

What's the score lads ?????