Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Revisiting a Prossie who has mucked you about in the past?  (Read 11824 times)

Offline Cactus

Once a Prossie wastes your time or mucks you about is that it?  Or would you consider seeing them again?

I've recently got back in touch with a girl who I have seen a good few of times in the past and she's an excellent punt, offering the services that I look for.  However she's flakey as hell and the last couple of times I've tried to see her she's messed me about cancelling at the last minute and really pissing me off in the process.  I vowed about 3 months ago never to go back, but given the lack of quality locally, I recently contacted her about setting up a punt and had it booked for yesterday afternoon.  Last minute, cancelled, which was a pain in the arse, but I half expected it and largely offset by the fact I spent Saturday night indulging is some rather good civvy sex.  We have re-scheduled for Tuesday, I figure if it happens great, if not then I'm not too fussed either as the incall location is only about a 15 minute walk from my new Office.

Am I being a mug?  Or should I percivere in order to guarantee what I know will be a good punt (at a very reasonable rate)?

password02

I would have not wasted any more time with her - cancelled once, twice off my list for good.

There are plenty more girls to FCK just move on - However for the benefit of the forum members do you want to name the WG and provide a link so we all know who she is?

SirFrank

I work on the principle that things can and often do crop up that results in punts having to be cancelled. I've had to cancel myself in the past because something has cropped up at the last minute, but I always let the girl know and apologise. However, if I feel I'm being dicked around that's it for me. so 2 no shows is generally enough for me to say bye. she sounds very unreliable to me and I'd have been gone a long time ago. If Tuesday is a no show, I'd tell her to go and fuck her own face  :hi:  let us know how you get on mate

Rochdull lad

My first reaction was similar to SirFrank's.  I guess the only thing that might lead me to be a bit more patient with the WG is the OP's comment about the lack of quality in his area.

Joe Blob

No you're not a mug. There are a lot of girls like that, good when you see them, but flaky with reliability, and you have to decide for yourself whether she's worth the effort. A 200 mile round trip, unlikely, but 15 minutes away and cheap, then why not.

Offline Honestsaintpaul

I'll persist with the unanswered calls ,non replied texts and the double booking until I finally get to meet her  :yahoo:

If my Spider-sense start tingling in the room  :scare: I just walk without any or little drama as there are plenty of "decent" "honest" woman around .

If the Punt is terrible then I certainly wouldn't returned but if she's enthusiastic and it just didnt live up to expectation then I'll return hoping to improve on our last encounter .

As the saying goes "
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would suffer being messed about by a five star pro$$ie because they are so hard to find.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Once a Prossie wastes your time or mucks you about is that it?  Or would you consider seeing them again?

I've recently got back in touch with a girl who I have seen a good few of times in the past and she's an excellent punt, offering the services that I look for.  However she's flakey as hell and the last couple of times I've tried to see her she's messed me about cancelling at the last minute and really pissing me off in the process.  I vowed about 3 months ago never to go back, but given the lack of quality locally, I recently contacted her about setting up a punt and had it booked for yesterday afternoon.  Last minute, cancelled, which was a pain in the arse, but I half expected it and largely offset by the fact I spent Saturday night indulging is some rather good civvy sex.  We have re-scheduled for Tuesday, I figure if it happens great, if not then I'm not too fussed either as the incall location is only about a 15 minute walk from my new Office.

Am I being a mug?  Or should I percivere in order to guarantee what I know will be a good punt (at a very reasonable rate)?

If like in this circumstance you know she is a good WG when you actually punt with her i might give such a WG another go IF she was that good. I certainly wouldnt do this if a WG was a newbie to me though. Anyway Cactus i hope it goes well tomorrow. :drinks:

MissSparkle

I messed around quite a few punters before. Poor guys! I'd take a booking which seemed like a good idea at the time and come the time usually 5 mins before I realised 'oh my god, my hair is a mess and the room looks like a bomb site! Usually I was drunk or stoned. But I was always great once the guys arrived though.

Now that I have largely put that Amy Winehouse-esque behaviour behind me, I would love to be given a second chance by some of these guys, but I fear that the damage has been done! I'm very lucky that none of that found its way on my profile in the form of bad feedback!

Offline CBPaul

The key point is that you have seen her before and know that if you do get a punt it will be a good one, since you are aware of the pitfalls of wasted time, massive journey or lost punting opportunity then no, you are not being a mug.

If I have seen a WG before, and she's good, I will put up with more hassle in getting a repeat performance. If I haven't seen her before then it's zero tolerance from me - a few spring to mind and I wouldn't leave myself open to being pissed about again.

Offline Daffodil

I messed around quite a few punters before. Poor guys! I'd take a booking which seemed like a good idea at the time and come the time usually 5 mins before I realised 'oh my god, my hair is a mess and the room looks like a bomb site! Usually I was drunk or stoned. But I was always great once the guys arrived though.

Now that I have largely put that Amy Winehouse-esque behaviour behind me, I would love to be given a second chance by some of these guys, but I fear that the damage has been done! I'm very lucky that none of that found its way on my profile in the form of bad feedback!

Yet more evidence why the adultwork feedback system is crap  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

If the prossie is good then I'll take a little messing about, but I won't go out of my way to see her.

MissSparkle

Yet more evidence why the adultwork feedback system is crap  :hi:

Oh come on Daffodil? I'm a good working girl! Had those punters been so unkind, I would still be tarnished by my old antics now long after I have modified my behaviour! People grow and change!

Offline Daffodil

Oh come on Daffodil? I'm a good working girl! Had those punters been so unkind, I would still be tarnished by my old antics now long after I have modified my behaviour! People grow and change!

It's not 'unkind' to leave negative feedback for a negative service.

If you provided a bad service and didn't get the negative feedback that it deserved then it is further evidence that the adultwork feedback system is not to be trusted.

You may have changed, but that's not relevant to the point.

a10

I would suffer being messed about by a five star pro$$ie because they are so hard to find.    :hi:

As the man says, if she's a good SP (when you can get hold of her!) it can be worth the effort to get the booking. I've done it plenty of times for WGs that I know are worth the chasing. If it's a first time and I get the runaround, then they're on the blacklist. That said now you know she's a bit flaky, you can have a backup punt lined up in case she messes you around again.
If you've seen her enough and she remembers you, who knows you may even get a little something extra to keep you sweet, if you mention how much she's messed you about!  :D

MissSparkle

You are certainly right Daffodil. Wasting the precious time of those poor guys was not on! And I deserved to be punished for that.

What I now thank my lucky stars for is that I don't have this feedback which no longer reflects the kind of service that I offer. Prospective punters would have read it and thought that I was unreliable which is no longer the case. I have been extremely reliable of late.

You'll be pleased to know that I managed to lure some of those guys back with discounts and promises of extra good blow jobs.  :) But some guys, understandably did not have the time of day for me anymore.  :(

James999

All depends on the sex, if she was good then perhaps you have to remember that if she was organised and reliable then she'd probably not need to suck cock for a living  :hi:

MissSparkle

All depends on the sex, if she was good then perhaps you have to remember that if she was organised and reliable then she'd probably not need to suck cock for a living  :hi:

This is such a good point James. I am so pretty and suck cock like noones business but have been sacked from numerous jobs in the past precisely for being so disorganized and unreliable.

Offline Cactus

Cheers chaps.  A little surprised by the responses thus far, which seem to be to percivere if I know she's good, which in this case I do.  I'll see what happens tomorrow and will update as to whether I finally get to see her again.  I thought personally I was being a bit of a mug and that I should move on to the next girl, but wanted to get an opinion of the procession.

I usually have to travel around a 60 mile round trip in order to punt, but this particular WG is a 15 minute walk, although she does usually work in Edinburgh, where I have seen her in the past.  If I was having to drive 60 plus miles to get let down (but with a back up plan) rather than a 15 minute walk then I would likely not be so forgiving and willing to persist with flakiness for a good punt.

Offline Cactus

This is such a good point James. I am so pretty and suck cock like noones business but have been sacked from numerous jobs in the past precisely for being so disorganized and unreliable.

Are you for real? Like a walking/talkiing stereotype of what UKP deems to be a typical Prossie  :dancegirl: or maybe a troll?

I know you're not allowed to tout, but for interests sake, please post a link to your AW profile so that we can verify your lack of negative feedback ourselves and to indeed verify that you are real.

MissSparkle

Are you for real? Like a walking/talkiing stereotype of what UKP deems to be a typical Prossie  :dancegirl: or maybe a troll?

I know you're not allowed to tout, but for interests sake, please post a link to your AW profile so that we can verify your lack of negative feedback ourselves and to indeed verify that you are real.

Why would I give you a link to my profile? I have come on here to share my experiences of working and have been nothing but brutally honest! Because I am writing anonymously I can afford to be truthful  without risking damage to my reputation.

I have admitted to substance abuse and previously testing positive for oral gonorrhea although thankfully now all is good.

There are all kinds of women in this industry. Ranging from wholesome girl next door types whom butter wouldn't melt in their mouths and 'wild child' Amy Winehousey types like myself who came from a troubled background and couldn't fit into the normal world!

Like any other industry,there are saints, women who would be anything to help others and bitches who would stab anyone in the back in order to move forward and everything in between.

a10

So you're not the Miss Sparkle profile on AW then? I thought they didn't match in style or substance, bit confusing though.

vorian

It's not 'unkind' to leave negative feedback for a negative service.

If you provided a bad service and didn't get the negative feedback that it deserved then it is further evidence that the adultwork feedback system is not to be trusted.

You may have changed, but that's not relevant to the point.

Agreed the AW feedback system and how unreliable it is was the point being made not a judgement on the individual.

MissSparkle

So you're not the Miss Sparkle profile on AW then? I thought they didn't match in style or substance, bit confusing though.
'Miss Sparkle is quite far removed from my profile name but I am quite sparkly!

vorian

The key point is that you have seen her before and know that if you do get a punt it will be a good one, since you are aware of the pitfalls of wasted time, massive journey or lost punting opportunity then no, you are not being a mug.

If I have seen a WG before, and she's good, I will put up with more hassle in getting a repeat performance. If I haven't seen her before then it's zero tolerance from me - a few spring to mind and I wouldn't leave myself open to being pissed about again.

Agreed a newbie only gets one chance to impress me and thats it. A regular who you know is good will get more of a chance.  However even a good one can go bad and a lack of reliability is often the first sign of decreased professionalism and a reduction in good customer service.

Offline Daffodil

Why would I give you a link to my profile?

Because, without a link, you have very little credibility  :hi:

James999

Why would I give you a link to my profile?

Because if you don't it will be assumed you're fake and you will get booted off  :sarcastic:

MissSparkle

Because, without a link, you have very little credibility  :hi:

Put yourself in my position please. You are a WG who has come onto a public forum to share some of her experiences with punters. You have bigged yourself up by telling everyone how fab you are at oral sex and made admissions about substances and stds. Issues with much stigma around them!

Wouldn't you think that was a risky thing to do? You risk having your membership terminated for touting and you risk damaging your reputation because of the admissions you've made. Don't you think these are big risks to take?

Don't you agree that the veil of anonymity affords one the benefits of honesty without taking the risks outlined above?

MissSparkle

Would you give your profile info if this was the case?

a10

Don't you agree that the veil of anonymity affords one the benefits of honesty without taking the risks outlined above?

Also gives chancers a licence to bullshit with impunity.

Though to be fair I just want an independent 3rd party verification of these "fab" oral skills you keep banging on about like its some kind of magic wand to distract from the main point the thread is making.

Offline Daffodil

Put yourself in my position please. You are a WG who has come onto a public forum to share some of her experiences with punters. You have bigged yourself up by telling everyone how fab you are at oral sex and made admissions about substances and stds. Issues with much stigma around them!

Wouldn't you think that was a risky thing to do? You risk having your membership terminated for touting and you risk damaging your reputation because of the admissions you've made. Don't you think these are big risks to take?

Just because you say you're posting honestly doesn't make me believe you  :hi:

Without a profile link you have next to zero credibility. I find it delusional that you think otherwise.

The last prossie on here who wouldn't provide an AW link, that I remember, was whoreofbabylon...and it turned out 'she' was actually a guy  :sarcastic:

MissSparkle

Also gives chancers a licence to bullshit with impunity.

Though to be fair I just want an independent 3rd party verification of these "fab" oral skills you keep banging on about like its some kind of magic wand to distract from the main point the thread is making.

I do not want to do that. I can do one thing though. There is 1 punter on here whom I sent my profile details to and I made him swear blindly that he wouldn't share them. He has made many posts and quite a few reviews.  Would it be enough verification for you guys that he should tell you that I am in fact a real life working girl or would you prefer me to just leave?

password02

I can go for the heads up from a UKP regular member - OK by me

JustSomeWG

Why would I give you a link to my profile? I have come on here to share my experiences of working and have been nothing but brutally honest! Because I am writing anonymously I can afford to be truthful  without risking damage to my reputation.

I have admitted to substance abuse and previously testing positive for oral gonorrhea although thankfully now all is good.

There are all kinds of women in this industry. Ranging from wholesome girl next door types whom butter wouldn't melt in their mouths and 'wild child' Amy Winehousey types like myself who came from a troubled background and couldn't fit into the normal world!

Like any other industry,there are saints, women who would be anything to help others and bitches who would stab anyone in the back in order to move forward and everything in between.

I could have written this, myself, although my own wild child days are so far behind me that they are utterly forgotten.

Other than my willingness to have sex with strangers, and to charge money for it, I am an entirely ordinary person. Frankly, I'm a bit boring. I happen to be moderately organised and reliable - I haven't cancelled a booking for any other reason than getting a bad vibe from the client's communications.

If you met me in the wild, you would assume that I was a very slightly eccentric but dowdy middle-aged mother.

The WG's I've met have been all over the place in terms of social class and education. The two I interact with the most both have university degrees. I have encountered others who are chavvy train wrecks.

The reasons why a woman may have sex for money are varied.

MissSparkle

I have sent an email and hope to hear back soon. I can't wait to tell James where he can stick that clown!

password02

That would be nice but sad for the clown!! :D

Offline KentAde

Ok, I'm the lucky one who knows the identity of this young lady and have read her FR's and Feedback on AW...and am meeting her (hopefully) next month.
Am I right to withhold her WG identify? I can't answer that but all is genuine and I'd like to hear her WG views, if allowed.
Also she had 2 reviews on here about her....both positive.
Please don't shoot me down guys for this post.... :timeout

vorian

Seems like a fair a sensible compromise.

Offline KentAde

Seems like a fair a sensible compromise.

See above, my fellow punter.... ;)

SirFrank

for a minute there I thought you were going to say that you'd been sacked from numerous jobs for being pretty and sucking cock like it was going out of fashion. If I was your previous boss and I was aware of your hidden talent, I'm sure we could have reached a compromise  :D. Miss Sparkle's late for work again... So fucking what? I must confess that I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a sublime BJ. I'll happily forgo the beaver these days if the oral is out of this world  :coolgirl:

password02

All OK by me so no issues if she keeps posting on UKP and writes from a WG point of view -

MissSparkle

for a minute there I thought you were going to say that you'd been sacked from numerous jobs for being pretty and sucking cock like it was going out of fashion. If I was your previous boss and I was aware of your hidden talent, I'm sure we could have reached a compromise  :D. Miss Sparkle's late for work again... So fucking what? I must confess that I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a sublime BJ. I'll happily forgo the beaver these days if the oral is out of this world  :coolgirl:

My dearest Sir Frank, for better or for worse escorting in the past was not so much of a job but a lifestyle and it suited the lifestyle so much better then anything in the normal world. I know that you are to decent to be such a naughty boss like that. It was all 'sex, drugs and rock n roll'. I've had to rein in all that because noone wants to book a haggard looking working girl.

Thank goodness I'm a pretty girl otherwise I fear I may have ended up on the dole and would have had to live off the tax payers expense. Either that or I would have the same way as Amy Winehouse. In some ways this industry saved my life and I'm so grateful!

Sailormack

The big loud ticking noise is making my head hurt :sarcastic:

Offline KentAde

All OK by me so no issues if she keeps posting on UKP and writes from a WG point of view -

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Ok, I'm the lucky one who knows the identity of this young lady and have read her FR's and Feedback on AW...and am meeting her (hopefully) next month.
Am I right to withhold her WG identify? I can't answer that but all is genuine and I'd like to hear her WG views, if allowed.
Also she had 2 reviews on here about her....both positive.
Please don't shoot me down guys for this post.... :timeout

she writes like a bloke good luck.

MissSparkle

she writes like a bloke good luck.

I am well spoken and form good sentences. Is that exclusively a skill of a man?

Offline punk

I am well spoken and form good sentences. Is that exclusively a skill of a man?

nope, but you write aggressively,more akin to a bloke, though i have no doubt you are who you say you are from the beginning, i believe you are a woman.