Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Swedish Massage - Cardiff  (Read 2587 times)

10 review(s) for -SENSUAL-MASSEUSE- (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fuckey

External Link/Members Only

Saw Nicole a couple of weeks ago and she was able to see me at short notice.

Place is easy enough to find towards the outskirts of Grangetown area. She will tell you where to wait and then will open the door when you are nearby. The venue itself is fine like a typical student house and the setup also fine with and the normal arrangement of candles and music.

Nicole is a pretty girl from Hungary and she has a nice curvy figure with large breasts and lovely pierced nipples. Paid £75 for topless body to body massage for 1 hour. I decided to go for two HR in one hour, but if you want this make sure to tell her at the start as it impacts on her timings.

Got myself ready and Nicole then stripped down topless with some sexy black panties. She then procedded to give me a lovely slow oily hand relief getting her boobs involved frequently. Then proceeded onto the massage, which was more the sensual style as opposed to Thai style as described. Was very relaxing especially with the hot oil she used.

With around ten minutes to go we moved onto round 2, which again was delivered excellently and with real teasing and vigour. Again getting her boobs involved and she has no objection to touching, although as it was first time I didn't push my luck and stuck to the ass, legs and breasts avoiding her nipples as I've read others previously others saying she didn't like that.

Overall a friendly girl with an average massage technique (not as good as Thai ladies), but good VFM with two endings in one hour and those nice breasts involved. Next time I'll push my luck a little more as I sense she is the type of girl who warms to people over time.

Offline Nice-dr

Good to know she still offering good service. I have seen her once and was good. Thanks for the review.