Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Jasmine VS Bradford / Sheffield  (Read 984 times)

Offline smilealltheway

External Link/Members Only

So guys I booked this punt as nothing else was on. Booking was easy spoke on phone and got the address on Thornton road. Free parking around the corner from the building and also pay and display right outside the building. £1 for 2hrs

On with the meeting and fuck me the pictures were pretty accurate I thought she looked well. Paperwork out of the way agreed £70 for half hour with OWO.

I got undressed and Jasmine did light kissing not dfk. Didn’t enjoy it at all as I was horny I just wanted to fuck her. Owo not all that good. A bit saggy tits. Again light sucking I tried to ram it down her mouth but Jasmine kept resisting. At this time I was not enjoying it fucked her doggy with condom and at that time noticed various spots and marks on body and that put me off luckily i fucked her hard and I came in the bag.

I didn’t want to go again plus I don’t think it was on offer as Jasmine started to get dressed. All in all did not enjoy the punt and this is the first time that after a punt I was feeling for some reason sick. Would I go back I don’t think so. Sat in car looked at my time on my phone 16 mins and £70 wasted.

Offline smilealltheway

Guys I can confirm she is a bare backer ohhh man need to go and get tested.

So I ring Jasmine and said I enjoyed myself with you and want to take it to the next step at first she was a bit hasty but with some sweet talk she asked for £200 on top of her fees to go bareback. Not that I am going to do it. Like I said earlier she had some weird spots and markings on body and looking at them did make me feel sick.

Offline Fishyboy777

External Link/Members Only

So guys I booked this punt as nothing else was on. Booking was easy spoke on phone and got the address on Thornton road. Free parking around the corner from the building and also pay and display right outside the building. £1 for 2hrs

On with the meeting and fuck me the pictures were pretty accurate I thought she looked well. Paperwork out of the way agreed £70 for half hour with OWO.

I got undressed and Jasmine did light kissing not dfk. Didn’t enjoy it at all as I was horny I just wanted to fuck her. Owo not all that good. A bit saggy tits. Again light sucking I tried to ram it down her mouth but Jasmine kept resisting. At this time I was not enjoying it fucked her doggy with condom and at that time noticed various spots and marks on body and that put me off luckily i fucked her hard and I came in the bag.

I didn’t want to go again plus I don’t think it was on offer as Jasmine started to get dressed. All in all did not enjoy the punt and this is the first time that after a punt I was feeling for some reason sick. Would I go back I don’t think so. Sat in car looked at my time on my phone 16 mins and £70 wasted.

Them marks are a real put off. And her oral is shit. Completely agree with this review.
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions / promoting violence
Banned by: daviemac