Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi - Premium - South Shields  (Read 1058 times)

GeordieBadass

External Link/Members Only

Premium has some fantastic girls just now and I liked the look of Lexi from her photos so booked a 30 min in call £60. South Shields terrace house, easy parking.
 I arrived a little early but she was ready. Buzzed in and up to the flat. Door opens and in I go. First impression was what a gorgeous looking girl! Facially one of the most attractive I have seen for a long time. She was very friendly and we started to have a little chat. It took me a while to have a look at the rest of her as I was quite happy chatting to such an attractive girl. She was wearing a black body similar to the white one in her photos and also a little red skirt. The chat was stopped when she said something like “can I suck your cock?”  Well who was I to refuse such an offer!
The skirt came off and she asked me if I wanted the rest off too but she looked so damn hot in it I asked her to keep it on for a bit longer while we had a bit of DFK ( not full on but nice) She then moved down and gave me some good OWO. A combination of mouth and hand slow and deep and then hard and fast. Very nice but I wanted to see that body of hers so the rest came off. She is a size 8 and looks slimmer than most of the photos on Premiums website. The most accurate being the one of her in the white outfit.
She has a great body. Perky breasts with sensitive nipples which she likes sucked and played with. And a great little ass. The only “No” she mentioned was that she doesn’t like her bum played with although she’s up for a light spanking. We moved on from OWO to her on her back whilst I sucked on those lovely nipples for a while. She is quite vocal and there were a few moans but she didn’t seem to be faking it. Moved on down for some RO. She is clean shaven, has perfect hygiene and a very neat little pussy. I could have stayed there all day and she suggested that maybe I should as she played with her nipples and was quite vocal.
Onto the main event,hat on and into doggie. What a sight! Lovely ass and a lovely body! She wanted a bit of a pounding with some dirty talk but she was so tight and looked so turned on I had to keep stopping otherwise I would finish too soon. That’s for me as I can usually hang on. After a while turned her over for some missionary and pounded away. She asked how much longer we had which was about 10mins so onto her knees for some more OWO and a good CIM. Overall a great punt with a lovely lass only slight negatives are not much eye contact although plenty or verbal encouragement.

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for the review, she sounds decent :hi:

Offline Spartacus123

Good review - Cheers :drinks: :drinks:

Looks like she has a cracking arse, onto the ever growing HL she goes

Offline Sar-Major

Good review - Cheers :drinks: :drinks:

Looks like she has a cracking arse, onto the ever growing HL she goes

Cheers for the review GB.   :drinks:

Sounds like you had fun, could be an "Up and Cummin" star.        :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline roboeggman

So many petite 20-somethings in the region at the minute, so much choice!

Cheers for the review.

Offline navydude

I think I'll invite this lass to break my North East cherry. nice review

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, just the type I like.