Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Irish Babe - incall in Aldershot TOFTT  (Read 514 times)

1 review(s) for irishbabe 37 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline Darkness

External Link/Members Only

Location: Top floor flat in a cul-de-sac opposite to and walkable from the big Tesco in Aldershot.  Flat looked clean enough, not offered a shower.

The girl: She's been on AW a while, then disappeared, now is back (I think with 2 different profiles).  She's definitely the girl in the photo on this profile, carrying more weight than you might imagine around the belly though.  Age of 40 probably about right.

Comms: done by text, but with lots of gaps and silences between parking up and waiting for directions.  I nearly walked at one point, and in hindsight wished I did. 

The punt: I'd gone for the half hour option for £70.I should think the whole event took 15 minutes tops, partly because she was rushing me out and partly because I decided not to prolong the 'experience'.  One of those punts where you could tell from the outset it was going to be a bust. She took the money out of the bedroom whilst I undressed.  Came back in, no conversation or eye contact, she had a perfunctory tug on the old man for a few minutes before wanting to cover him over.  Asked her to suck me before we covered, which she grudgingly did for a bit but once I was hard the condom was back in play and I was almost pushed off the bed so that I could get behind her for doggy.  I asked if she fancied me licking her pussy first, to be told 'I haven't washed' - nice!

Basically from her indifferent attitude I could see this was not going to be a fine moment, so basically stood behind and banged her as hard as I could to (i) cum hard and fast, and (ii) let her know what I was there for!

Conclusion: she seemed in a hurry or distracted, and make little to no effort to earn the money.  If you like overweight girls with a nice accent for pump-and-dump purposes, book a 15 minute quickie and you might be ok.  But I'd not revisit.

Offline nigel4498

I asked if she fancied me licking her pussy first, to be told 'I haven't washed' - nice!

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Thanks for the heads up  :hi:
One to avoid, obviously dodgy hygiene.

Offline Backtotheprimitive

Thanks for this review I’ve tried to arrange a session with her myself.

She seemed a little strange on the phone she kept asking personal questions like am I married,do I have a boy friend or girl friend and even asked where I lived!  :dash:

I only asked for quick 15 min as was in a rush and she actually laughed and asked if I was serious! Why offer it if your going to laugh when a punter asks for it???

All seemed a little bit odd so now one to avoid.

Offline timsussex

I only asked for quick 15 min as was in a rush and she actually laughed and asked if I was serious! Why offer it if your going to laugh when a punter asks for it???

Her profile does say she has a sense of humour but I suppose that wasn't what you were expecting  :D

shame really looks decent so thanks for the review OP