Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian's any recommendations?  (Read 1985 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Noticed some new Romanian profiles starting to appear in Glasgow anyone got any good or bad experiences with profiles?

Looking at the profiles across the UK there seems like a there is a new wave of good looking Romanian girls......and some with some good feedback........what's everyone's thoughts?

Noticed this profile below in Glasgow, she looks nice and good feedback I might give it a go?

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Noticed this profile below in Glasgow, she looks nice and good feedback I might give it a go?

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she shifted her location to Glasgow, for private gallery sales only.

Offline tazman1002001

She looks nice but I'm a "sucker" ....literally....for bigger boobs... :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Hi Taz.  If you're looking for EE this girl is chek

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

been to her a couple of times, great value and would recommend.

Urfi

Romanians any recommendations?
YES, HAVE A WANK INSTEAD!!
It's cleaner, safer, cheaper and and far less horrifying.

Offline valdishere

Got to agree with Urfi

I would be slightly worried all girls are part of a group CzechGirls.

Nina's profile - Duo Tab
"I am offering duo with one of my friends from our group" No one specific!!

Also a lot of the girls photos show same wallpaper (Black Vinyl Record print)? Are they all operating from the same flat - Is it a brothel - Big risk?

Further a guy Ladislav (possible their Pimp) included in their CzechGirls group profiles!!!
He does solo as Male & Couple Ad's and another one of girls photos Czechjana (there is also a Janaczech - how original) has big black dildo on her bed in many photos.
Sorry I'd be worried that I may end up having the threesome of my life as big Ladislav jumps out with herCzechjana in strapon and both buggered me to fuck.

Sorry I know Auldie has seen one girl and says she is OK but its all a little to risky for me even at the cheap prices although appears to have been going since May last year.   

Offline well_ung

If your looking for Romanians, try LSS the place is full of them. apart from maybe 1 or 2 per shift.

Tjkooker

Got to say Nina looks worth a punt.

Offline tigerman72

I met this stunner for an hour in edinburgh just before Christmas:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes, I know she is from London but she is coming back to Edinburgh again in feb.

She is very slim so may not be to everyone's taste, and also tall, like a model. Her breasts are also very small which I have no issue with but I know she wishes they were bigger!
She is quite smart, has been here for 6-7 years and will start her own business in London later this year having saved money from doing this for a wee while.
Quite a few positive reviews in the London section on UKP, so keep a look out for when she comes back up here again.....
Hope that helps
TM

Offline tazman1002001

TJ have you tried out nina?

Tiger thanks for that....she does look hot, lets hope she does a sneaky visit to Glasgow
Banned by: