Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tontober 2018 north west regional thread  (Read 4479 times)

Offline cueball

Here we go, here's the north west regional tontober 2018  thread.

See national thread here for how it works....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224425.new#new

I'd urge you lads to link the profiles or reviews of tontoberites into this thread for this region.

£60 half hour £100 hour incall and she's in.... no matter what duration you see her or even outcall.

Offline freeze44

Cheers CB...read the rules but still gt a question soz!

If a wg is £60 for 30 min but £120 for the hour the presume she is out?

Sounds stupid reading that back but know of some that hit the 30 min mark but not the ton bit.

Offline chrishornx

Sounds stupid reading that back but know of some that hit the 30 min mark but not the ton bit.

valid point

Offline NigelF

Yeah, she's in for her 30 min rate but she's also out for her hour rate.

On the basis that she does somewhat qualify, I think a WG like that is definitely still worth mentioning in this thread, it's just that you should point that it's only her half hour rate that qualifies (basically just point out her 30 min and hour rates).

Likewise, there are numerous WGs who only qualify due to their hour rate but not their half hour rate.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:44:17 pm by NigelF »

Offline threechilliman

Yeah, she's in for her 30 min rate but she's also out for her hour rate.

As such, I think a WG like that is definitely still worth mentioning in this thread, it's just that you should point that it's only her half hour rate that qualifies (basically just point out her 30 min and hour rates).

Likewise, there are numerous WGs who only qualify due to their hour rate but not their half hour rate.
Correct.

Offline cueball

She's an half hour podge only to qualify.... Worth mentioning but also worth stating she's out of bed on the hour  :hi:

Offline freeze44

Offline Boredbobby

What succees did you have with this last year ?

Offline frankc

Blimey, this has come round quick again......I'm on it mate

Offline rocket88

Offline NigelF

Here is a list of all the girls who were mentioned in the previous Tontober thread (for 2017) and also the NW thread for £100ph girls (from mid 2017). Almost all the girls have at least some reviews on here (see the links that appear just below this post). I've checked all the links and removed any who are inactive or no longer Tontober eligible. Note that while all the girls are eligible, for some it's only due to either their 30 min or hour rate, not both. The list is in no particular order (just the order I came across them):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And her couples profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These two aren't eligible on their own but they do a duo at £90 for 30 mins (it used to be £80). I don't know if that's strictly Tontober money but it's certainly amongst the cheapest you'll find for an Indie duo. They tour around various places and often in the North West:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (make sure to read her reviews, she tours around and is currently in Manchester again)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (her rates tend to vary but she's currently listed as £100 for an hour - make sure to check out her reviews)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (see her reviews)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (see her reviews, I've just indexed some old ones today)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (probably best avoided, she only has 1 review on here, a neg)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (no reviews on here and hasn't logged in since mid September)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (see reviews)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (no info on here, except one very brief mention in £100ph thread)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (only has 1 review on here as part of a duo and it's a neg)

These two are both eligible on their own and they also offer a duo, the price doesn't seem to be currently mentioned on their profiles but in the past it's been £120 for an hour. They only have one review on here (a duo review) but it is a positive, albeit from the fluffy goldwing1:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (see reviews, also note that she's hasn't logged in since mid August)

WGs who ran Tontober offers last year included Angel Sam (External Link/Members Only) and Harriet Appleby (External Link/Members Only - profile currently down which she usually does when not currently working), however currently both aren't eligible.

Some vaguely interesting stats from when I compiled this list:
- 8 WGs increased their prices out of eligibility (some significantly so). Some others also increased their prices (but either not enough to make them ineligible or they only increased their rates for a certain length of booking, making them still eligible for either 30 mins or an hour).
- 12 WGs are now inactive (one of whom now works in a parlour), 2 were just briefly in the NW on tour and one moved to Newcastle (and also increased her rates).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 11:46:53 pm by NigelF »

Offline frankc

Offline Drayki

Well done Nigel,  :thumbsup: there's certainly a lot of choice there, you must have writers cramp after all them you've just posted  :D

Offline Moby Dick

Most parlours will come in at less than £60 per 30mins.
Typically £20 to reception, £30 to WG in room for basic service. £10extra for OWO.

Also WG who typically have an all inclusive service between £120-£160 per hour may negotiate or advertise "tontober" lower rates for less services. Personally OWO is a preference for me.

Offline Fac51

thats some great work there Nigel - many thanks  :thumbsup:

I am raiding the North West tomorrow from the West Mids for my first Tontober punt - will do a review later this week.

Fac 51

Offline Followyourdick

English Harriet has confirmed she is taking part again this yr, 1 hr at £100.
VGVFM.

Offline Clitheroelad

Offline milkman10

if we had a reward for best member for contributing nigel would get my vote  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Winterspirit

I see Harriet Appleby’s profile is back up now- retiring at the end of the month!

Glad I have a booking with her before she goes.

Offline Goldfinch

if we had a reward for best member for contributing nigel would get my vote  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

+1

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline iksar707

I see Harriet Appleby’s profile is back up now- retiring at the end of the month!

Glad I have a booking with her before she goes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :scare:

Offline Spanishpunter

Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline cueball

Offline onelasttime

External Link/Members Only does she count

I like the look of this girl too! but note she did have BB on her list not too long ago

Offline Bantagonist

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:32:20 am by Bantagonist »

Offline cueball

Any lasses that post on uke that they're tontobering, get their links in here so we all know.

Offline blackburnian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This one is now at £100/hr if pre booked on a weekend   - not sure i'd reccommend though .

Bb

Offline Spanishpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This one is now at £100/hr if pre booked on a weekend   - not sure i'd reccommend though .

Bb

Only sees over 35’s so I’m out.
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline bushman

Only sees over 35’s so I’m out.
How will she know? Unless you look like a 18 year old. :hi:

Offline Boredbobby

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:54:26 pm by Boredbobby »

Offline chrishornx

THis thread has lost it's momentum we should be in peak tontober mode by now yet nothing seems to be happening !!

Offline NigelF

THis thread has lost it's momentum we should be in peak tontober mode by now yet nothing seems to be happening !!

I know right? I posted loads of girls but I've either already seen them or I'm not really interested. There are still a few I want to see (including some not in my previous post - so I should probably post some more) but I don't really see any rush, especially since very few are doing "Tontober only" deals.

I have seen Harriet Appleby earlier this month (and was hoping to see her again later but unfortunately she seems to have retired even earlier than she initially said) but apart from that unfortunately the rest of my punts have been well over tontober rates (except for a parlour meet and one future booking).

Offline threechilliman

It's highly unlikely I'll punt this month, Tontober or otherwise. As Nige says, not many participants this year.....

Offline Bantagonist

External Link/Members Only doesn’t look like she’ll be around long, but looks really tasty

Offline yorkieyorkie

External Link/Members Only doesn’t look like she’ll be around long, but looks really tasty

Odds that she’s a Rommie and not Lithuanian.  :D

Offline bigthickdick

So why are you posting her profile on THIS thread?? Her prices put her out of tontober both 30mins and hour and she doesn't mention it on her profile either.

Offline chrishornx

So why are you posting her profile on THIS thread?? Her prices put her out of tontober both 30mins and hour and she doesn't mention it on her profile either.

And she is in Margate !!

Offline cueball

It's highly unlikely I'll punt this month, Tontober or otherwise. As Nige says, not many participants this year.....

I think I'm out for the rest of the month too.... I'll not get any chances I don't think.

I too have noticed a lack of tontober enthusiasm and interest throughout ukp....

Everything has a shelf life, maybe tontober has come to the end of its shelf life, it's only as good as the input & participants  :unknown:

We've had a good few years at it though  :drinks:

Offline Moby Dick

By not punting you are in the spirit of tontober, and some less busy girls may drop prices as bills loom.
I haven't seen anything of interest so won't bother this month.
I think I'm out for the rest of the month too.... I'll not get any chances I don't think.

I too have noticed a lack of tontober enthusiasm and interest throughout ukp....

Everything has a shelf life, maybe tontober has come to the end of its shelf life, it's only as good as the input & participants  :unknown:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:27:45 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline NigelF

And she is in Margate !!

She was in Manchester yesterday and she also had lower prices. I'm not sure on her hour rate but I'm pretty sure her half hour rate was £70. However on the basis of that (and the fact that her hour rate was likely above 100 although I'm not totally sure), your point still stands as I don't think she was ever Tontober eligible. At first glance I thought she looked good (she also had different pics) but on closer inspection I didn't think she looked that great. And of course being "Lithuanian" is just the icing on the cake.

On the flip side though, she might be more genuine than she appears as she does seem to be on SAAFE asking Q's about places to stay. She's also gathered a couple of seemingly legit (but presumably fluffy/useless) feedback on AW in the past 24 hours.

It would be a shame if it did. While even general enthusiasm as a whole always seems to be down, it does seem even worse than normal and that's possibly translated into tontober as well. It kind of has with me, partly because I've punted so much in the past but partly because there's so few good options out there and particularly no seemingly good new options either.

Prices have also been going up and it's only a matter of time before tontober rates become very rare. Having said that there are still some good tontober eligible options out there, it's just that most people have probably already seen them. More reviews wouldn't go amiss though and it's surprising that there are almost none, given the 2600+ views this topic has. I would've also hoped it would bring out a lurker or two.

What succees did you have with this last year ?

It depends how you define success. You can see last year's thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163374.0

Currently, it seems that across the UK on Adultwork, 11 WG's have "tontober" mentioned on their profiles (unfortunately none in the North West, although there used to be one but she seems to have retired). I'm sure a few more might have lowered their rates specifically for this month but not explicitly mentioned tontober. And of course others will have always had tontober eligible rates.

That's some post Nigel..... :thumbsup:
Well done Nigel,  :thumbsup: there's certainly a lot of choice there, you must have writers cramp after all them you've just posted  :D
thats some great work there Nigel - many thanks  :thumbsup:

I am raiding the North West tomorrow from the West Mids for my first Tontober punt - will do a review later this week.

Fac 51
Nice one Nigel  :hi:

Many thanks.
+1

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Cheers lads. It was mainly just a copy & paste job although I did manually check them and only include girls who're still eligible (and still working). Most of the credit should go to the contributors to last years thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163374.0) and the £100ph thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152408).

I've run my own search for £60 half hour and most don't look good/are really old/are barebackers/haven't logged in for a while/are outcall only/look fake or really crap or have really poor reviews on here. A few that did catch my eye (and haven't already been mentioned in this thread) include:

She has lots of positive reviews on here (and a neutral). They're all from London though but she doesn't mention anything about being on holiday on her profile, she's logged in today and she has a phone number up. Also, I think she might well charge a lot of extras, including for OWO. I probably won't see her as her neutral review shows a clear face pic (and the review itself is 2 years old): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114160.0

Mixed reviews though and she looks poor in the verification pic thread (IMO).

She's also Sonia at GFE Bury: External Link/Members Only
Looks poor on the verification pic thread though and also has a history of robbery and threats of violence:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104618.msg1692824#msg1692824

Has no/very little info on here. I would TOFTT but the text of her profile puts me off, specifically the bit about kissing/DFK. I don't want to DFK for the whole punt but I do want proper DFK and a good amount of it so if you read between the lines/cut the crap she's basically saying she only likes to do occasional pecks.

Has one review on here (a positive) but she's part of a duo and the punt was only 15 mins so the review isn't very detailed. She doesn't have any oral (except RO) mentioned on her likes list but she does mention blowjobs in her profile so presumably she at least does OW, probably OWO based on her review but it's not 100% clear.

She is a Rom but she has 3 reviews on here, all positive.

I doubt she's really Spanish. There's no info on here except her verification pic, which is still visible on her profile anyway. In it she looks just OK.

She looks good and has a positive review on here. Unfortunately her profile still mentions Hull, her phone number is blank (although because it is there but blank she's presumably still paying for it for some reason) and she's not logged in for a week so I fear she's just parked her profile here while she's on "holiday".

Finally, a couple of girls who're £60 for half an hour, who I've seen and reviewed include:

Also called Milly at La Maison: External Link/Members Only

On subsequent visits to my review/first punt, her service improved and I got FK.

goldwing1

Does tontober really achieve anything apart from a small saving?

There are literally hundreds of girls/reviews to go through that would take a week, not exactly time efficient if you want an hour punt.
Wouldn`t it be easier to put a reverse bid on quoting your maximum price and what you want?

If i`ve got a financial limit, or even no limit I just go on the "search members tab " and filter my search criteria and see what pops up, look at the reviews , draw up a hit list and fire off the emails/ calls/texts to  all of them at the same time.
1/2 an hour tops.

Have a chat with whoever responds first, and if it`s all ok, swap phone numbers,details etc,  the lead time between putting the phone down and her sucking my cock should be no longer than an hour, and that`s her either coming to my house or me seeing her and going on the tram.

My record was 20 minutes

Many times, prossies have turned up quicker at my house than the local dial a pizza.

I just like to keep things neat, tidy, quick and efficient - no pissing about.