Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SASHA BANK$ ~ Sutton - B&S, masquerading as British  (Read 890 times)

4 review(s) for X Naughty Brunette X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline koolman

There seems to be loads of Brazilians in the Sutton area doing full on B&S. £90/30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Communications were fine on text messages, but her English is abyssmal. On text she said the pictures were hers, but they were fake. Her arse is nice, so any arse lovers should give her a try.

Location is just near Sainsburys's and gated apartments so a bit safer, loads of parking space available. When I gave her a call, when I was outside, her voice made me realize that B&S is going to happen, but still went ahead as had had no action for the past 2 weeks. Breasts were an A cup, but pictures show them as a C cup atleast. Doesn't FK, but says yes so on her AW profile. So so BJ. Hygiene is probably good as I saw loads of bath products in the bathroom, so she seems to use them a lot. Moans are mechanical, so I just went ahead and bumped her as best as I could and left.

All in all not worth the £90, so a -ve rating.

Offline peter purves

Strange a Brazilian pretending to be English but cannot speak the language. Is this some sort of Magic Circle trick?  :P :dash:

On a lighter note, Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender??

Cheers for the review and warning!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

cheekychapito

Also masquerading as a female wrestler of the same name lol.

Offline Antztheman

Also masquerading as a female wrestler of the same name lol.

:D True what was she thinking 🤔 lol

I saw her profile & started laughing.

The account seemed completely & utterly fake.

Offline Antztheman

There seems to be loads of Brazilians in the Sutton area doing full on B&S. £90/30 mins

Communications were fine on text messages, but her English is abyssmal. On text she said the pictures were hers, but they were fake. Her arse is nice, so any arse lovers should give her a try.

Location is just near Sainsburys's and gated apartments so a bit safer, loads of parking space available. When I gave her a call, when I was outside, her voice made me realize that B&S is going to happen, but still went ahead as had had no action for the past 2 weeks. Breasts were an A cup, but pictures show them as a C cup atleast. Doesn't FK, but says yes so on her AW profile. So so BJ. Hygiene is probably good as I saw loads of bath products in the bathroom, so she seems to use them a lot. Moans are mechanical, so I just went ahead and bumped her as best as I could and left.

The best advice I could give is to avoid accounts like hers.

Offline koolman

Strange a Brazilian pretending to be English but cannot speak the language. Is this some sort of Magic Circle trick?  :P :dash:

On a lighter note, Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender??

Cheers for the review and warning!!

Yep could be one for the list !!

Offline Stealthmode

If you knew she was a B&S before handing the cash over, surely you should have walked?